Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Melody, Petal, Ms February 21, 2014
“This pasta tastes Great! That's right, it actually tastes great. Not like a lot of gluten free store bought foods that taste like card board. It is reeeeaally good. You will not be disappointed. I have ordered several times now from nuts.com and I am ALWAYS happy with my order. And if you have a chance-try the incredible dried strawberries! They are amazing.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.