Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Tanya, Boston, Massachusetts April 23, 2014
“You guys are amazing! After reading all the positive reviews I finally bought some almond flour and I will never go back to buying it from my local grocery store. Your almond flour is ten times better than what I've been buying. I just made some matcha green tea macarons using the matcha green tea powder that I purchased from you guys as well and it came out perfect. I didn't even have to whip out my food processor to grind up the chunky bits of almond flour, because there were no chunky bits! Again, you guys are amazing! I will definitely come back for more. And thank you for the gift of chia seeds. I have been eating it every morning with my bowl of honey granola and milk. Love the texture. Will probably be my next buy. Keep up the awesome work, NUT Family!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.