Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Patty, Campbelltown, PA March 12, 2014
“Incredibly fast shipping. Thank you. The veggie chips are incredible. I don't even feel guilty snacking on them before bed because they are healthy, right? I made apple crisp with the almond flour and it was so good. It was very fresh. Can't wait to try the brownie mix and the chocolate cake mix. You are my new go to place for all my baking needs.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.