Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— LANIE, Springfield, Vermont December 25, 2013
“I had just been diagnosed with gluten intolerance 4 days before Christmas and baking is my way of showing love to friends and family (including myself!!) Impulsively, I ordered Teff flour and whole raw nuts and chocolate with no idea or expectations the purchase would arrive in time. BUT!, thanks to your family, my family had a beautiful Teff flour side dish on Christmas Eve! Thank you so MUCH!! Blessings to you at Christmas. We shall meet again in cyber space. What a great market place! Love your offerings!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.