Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Bridget, North Hampton, NH January 9, 2014
“Excellent service, fast shipping and products! I love your packaging and communication. An assortment of your products will make great gift baskets so I will be sure to order again and put together baskets for future birthdays and holidays. I ordered raw nuts, some chocolate and cocoa covered almonds, organic gummy bears, healthy pancake mix, spices and more. All are fantastic! Thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.