Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Christine, New Berlin, Wisconsin March 6, 2014
“I am so happy to have found you guys! My parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary with a big party in May and we were looking for these lentils for a long time. I got the 20 pound bag thinking it may be too much. Now I'm afraid there won't be any leftovers! I love these mints; they have such a great flavor! Thank you Nuts.com!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.