Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— tresa, sachse, tx January 30, 2014
“we received our order of sugar free gummy bears and worms-they're really good tasting and we love all the flavors-thanks for the yummy free treat you tucked inside our package-we are now taking time to look at the other sugar free goodies and all the nuts you offer-just have to make up our minds what to try next since everything looks and sounds soooo good-love your products!!!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.