Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Bryan, Olympia, Washington March 3, 2014
“To my New NUTTY Family, WOW!! Your gummy snakes were a Big success where I am recovering after surgery. I come across NUTS.COM and saw your products and the gummy snakes stood out for getting the place a sense of humor to break the tension of a hard days work. We don't give credit due to nurses (RN'S) and Asst. (CNA'S). But, with the gummy snakes. There was a lot of laughs and other words I can't say. So, I know I will be ordering more down the road. Now, IT's SNAIL TIME.. It's going to be good. Thank you again. Have a great day, everyone.. "Where Obstacles Can Be Conquered.." ~Bryan Ketola”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.