Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
The classic lemon snap cookie from when you were a kid. The perfect cookie with that unmistakable lemon taste.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Showing 11-20 of 11
Carola, Haughton, Louisiana March 7, 2014
“This was my first shipment from Nuts.com.
1. I was very pleased with the fast shipping.
2. The items were securely packed in peanuts, the styrofoam kind, pun intended :)
3. I love the resealable colorful bags everything comes it.
4. The sunflower and pumpkin seeds are big and tasty.
5. The fruit slices are so good, and I love all the different flavors!
6. The lemon cookies are divine!! Never have I tasted such a lemony crunchy treat as these cookies!
7. I also love the littel trial size bags of goodies, nice way to try before you buy.
8. The package comes with a "treat" :)
9. I should have ordered more.
10. I "will" order again from Nuts.com
So, this is my perfect "10" rating for Nuts.com.”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||30|
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitaminB1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), sugar, palm oil, high fructose corn syrup, baking soda (leavening), natural and artificial flavor, salt, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), citric acid, FD&C yellow 5.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 60 pieces per pound.
Store at room temperature for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|