Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Turkish Pistachios (Siirt)
Siirt pistachios have one of the most exotic tantalizing tastes found only in this imported nut. This roasted and salted variety of pistachios offers a stronger, more vivid pistachio flavor. Try a few and you will see for yourself. These are much larger in size than the Antep variety
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
lisa, new york May 11, 2006
“ I just received my 5lb bag of turkish pistachio nuts. As always, they are here a day after I ordered
them and wonderfully fresh. Your customer service, products and delivery never disappoint. ”
Teri April 24, 2006
“I just received my order this morning and I have to say these are the BEST pistachios I've ever eaten! These are tender and not overly salted.
Definitely a wonderful pick. You will not be disappointed!
Nuts Online, thank you for such good quality items. You have a customer for life.”
Joel M April 21, 2005
I received the packages of Turkish Pistachio nuts. The transaction went
very quickly and smoothly. The nuts are great and we will be ordering more
in the near future.
My complements on a very helpful website and good customer service.
Mark November 16, 2003
“I wanted to let you know the quality of the Turkish Pistachio nuts that I received is excellent!
I have been shopping for Turkish Pistachio nuts (the Iranian still aren't available) from many different stores around the country and the quality of your shipment ranks as the best.
Showing 61-70 of 65
George, Middletown, NY August 9, 2014
“You guys are just too much! I placed an order for some Antep and Siirt Turkish Pistachio Nuts late Friday evening around 9 p.m.. Saturday morning around 10 a.m. FedEx was ringing my doorbell with my order. That is simply outstanding service !! Do you guys ever sleep? O.k., I’m located in upstate New York about 60 miles away as the crow flies, but really ! I’ve ordered from Nuts.com several times before and with such excellent service and terrific products, I’ll be an ever returning customer. You can be sure of that. Thanks so much.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 120 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|