Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Turkish Pistachios (Siirt)
Siirt pistachios have one of the most exotic tantalizing tastes found only in this imported nut. This roasted and salted variety of pistachios offers a stronger, more vivid pistachio flavor. Try a few and you will see for yourself. These are much larger in size than the Antep variety
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jack February 10, 2012
“The Siirt Pistachios are fantastic. Somewhat milder than CA. pistachios, but much more complex, with more depth to the flavor. Shipment was same day and delivery was prompt. Excellent product and service.”
Robert, Pompano Beach, Florida July 16, 2011
“Hat's off to all you nuts at Nuts Online! Let it be known you have a new and very happy customer. The Fed-ex delivery was spot-on, customer service excellent and fast, and best-of-all the Turkish Pistachio's were to die (or live a long life) for! And thank you for the surprise figs and large California Pistachio's! I was hoping this experience would be a fun "pick-me-up" and it was! It has made my weekend! Thank you. ”
denise, bronx, ny May 13, 2011
“I don't know why I should take the time to write a testimonial. There's so much praise posted that I would only be repeating what everyone else says which can be summed up in one word, "Awesome." That includes the huge variety you offer, the excellence of your products and the nearly instantaneous delivery. I order one day and it's at my door the next. Instant gratification at its best. Each delivery is like opening a Christmas present. Need I go on?”
Anna, Niceville, Fl May 3, 2011
“I was very happy when I got the nuts broke into them right away and ate them ( I could not eat them fast enough) Very delicious and sweet and FRESH and crunchy. Thanks they are worth the money until next time.”
Grace, Whitestone, NY April 26, 2011
“The Siirt turkish pistachios are so delicious. I think I like them a little more than the Antep turkish pistachios. But they are both so good. I say get both! ”
George, Middletown, NJ April 16, 2011
“Just want to thank you very much for your superior service and shipping.”
Dick, Shreveport, La March 7, 2011
“The Turkish pistachios were awesome! Very close to what I enjoyed while stationed in Turkey. They are so much better than supermarket California nuts it's not even close. I will be baaaaaack! ”
Jack, Effingham, NH March 2, 2011
“You are going to cost me way too much money. Pistachios are the best I've had since they banned Iranian ones. Wife loves the fava beans, and the wasabi peanuts have a real nice kick. Will sample the rest in the next few days.”
Pamela, Pittsburgh, PA February 11, 2011
“I am pleased with the quality.
Thank you very much
Rand, Highland Park, IL January 27, 2011
“Fabulous product, great packaging, family story, quick turnaround, like everything about it. You have a new customer and I would recommend NOL to anyone!”
Showing 21-30 of 52
Mark, bristol, ct May 13, 2013
“Ordered on Sunday evening. Shipped on Monday morning. Arrived on early Monday afternoon. Very fast shipping. Excellent quality, Pistachio nuts. Thank You.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 120 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|