Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Turkish Pistachios (Siirt)
Siirt pistachios have one of the most exotic tantalizing tastes found only in this imported nut. This roasted and salted variety of pistachios offers a stronger, more vivid pistachio flavor. Try a few and you will see for yourself. These are much larger in size than the Antep variety
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
George, Middletown, NY August 9, 2014
“You guys are just too much! I placed an order for some Antep and Siirt Turkish Pistachio Nuts late Friday evening around 9 p.m.. Saturday morning around 10 a.m. FedEx was ringing my doorbell with my order. That is simply outstanding service !! Do you guys ever sleep? O.k., I’m located in upstate New York about 60 miles away as the crow flies, but really ! I’ve ordered from Nuts.com several times before and with such excellent service and terrific products, I’ll be an ever returning customer. You can be sure of that. Thanks so much.”
Danette, Whitefish, MT July 1, 2014
“Very very good... but not AS GOOD as the Antep ones. Just saying. The nut meats are larger though, and they are STILL 10 times better than those bland old regular pistachios we are used to in the states... UGH, I will NEVER buy those again!!!”
Maureen, Eau Claire, WI June 5, 2014
“For the husband & he loves these always fresh. Prompt delivery...thank you!”
Afthur, Princeton, NJ March 22, 2014
“Fast delivery, excellent packaging, delicious Turkish pistachios.
A happy customer.”
Ron, Little Compton, RI March 19, 2014
“I'm a relative newbie and I just received my second order of nuts. I hit a grand slam finding these Nut guys/gal. As a retired Naval Officer, I've traveled the world and when in the Mediterranean I found Turkish pistachios. They are my all time favorite. Could never find them in US until now at Nuts.com. I'm addicted to them. Shipping is fast...packaging creative and far better than anything I've seen. Absolutely the best.”
David T Kim, San Antonio, TX January 27, 2014
“The Siirt Pistachios are perhaps the tastiest pistachios I've had, ever. I never knew how much buttery flavor a pistachio could hold until I had one of these. These are large and tasty. Some of them were frustratingly difficult to open up, so have a nut cracker or something handy if you want to eat every last one of them.”
jerry, fountain, fl December 19, 2013
“Absolutely delectable. The Turkish pistachios remind me of my stay in Turkey. Can't stop eating them.”
Ted, Newport News, Virginia December 7, 2013
“High quality Turkish pistachios! Can't wait to run out and order again.”
John, Mt.Sinai, N.Y. December 4, 2013
“Wow you guys are amazing. Just tasted the Turkish Siirt Pistachios. The best tasting Pistachios in the world. I used to buy them 30 years ago in N.Y. then they went missing. Will order a larger bag soon.”
Michael, Hermosa Beach, CA September 9, 2013
“I came for the nuts, but am staying for the service. I but a zillion things online and I'm just super impressed with you guys--not to mention the great selection and pricing. I don't know where else I can get brazil nuts and turkish pistachios to my door for a reasonable price.
Showing 1-10 of 68
David, Clifton, NJ October 17, 2014
“Love the taste of these. haven't had them since I was a kid.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 120 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|