Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, No Shell)
Roasted California pistachios, no shell, no salt. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells (yes!). Great for baking, salads or on ice cream!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Susan, Des Plaines, IL December 23, 2008
“We bought the roasted pistachios unsalted, no shell. And if you like pistachios, these are the ones to try. They are great. We will definitely be back for more.
Carnellia, Magnolia, Texas July 11, 2008
“Received my order a day early, the better to start chomping away. The corn nuts are great, better than what I had as a kid. First time since I was a kid that I have tried them again. I can't leave the shelled, roasted pistachios alone. It is said they are "brain food". Probably why I am craving them! I definitely will be ordering again, and soon, based on my speed though my current order. Thanks!”
Marye, Texas February 8, 2008
“We just finished our 1st pound of pistachios and found them to be far superior to the pistachios we had purchased at a gourmet grocery store - fresher, larger - fantastic! I just ordered 3 more pounds....”
Virginia, Charlotte, NC January 19, 2006
“This is my third order of unsalted pistachio nuts and needless to say they are fresh and delicious! Quality and price are unbeatable. With this order I am trying out their Sumatra coffee. Thank you for the great service.”
Showing 51-60 of 55
Sally, Versailles, Mo. April 3, 2014
“I received my order today which was very fast service and I am well pleased with my order.
You were the only place I was able to find shelled unsalted pistachios.
I use them for baking. Thank You.
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool, dry place for 1-3 months if un-refrigerated. If refrigerated, shelf life is up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|