Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, No Shell)
Roasted California pistachios, no shell, no salt. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells (yes!). Great for baking, salads or on ice cream!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jill, Somerset, NJ August 11, 2010
“Just when I thought you couldn't get any better...you did! My 2nd order came the very next day and was again beyond my expectations. The cinnamon bears were delicious and the pistachios (no shells) are outrageous! Thanks for doing a great job!”
valerie adler, Chino Hills, CA February 5, 2010
“I love the unsalted shelled pistachios which arrived within four days of my order. Thanks for your cheerie e-mails. Somebody's got a sense of humor.”
FELIPE M. OLIVERA, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS January 22, 2010
“Well, Jeffrey; after sending my short message yesterday we decided to relax a bit and enjoy a small bowl of the pistachios. They were as we expected ... delicious.
No more hassling with shells and feeling guilty about all the salt we were consuming. This is a superbly guilt-free, healthy snack. Keep up the good work you, nutty one.
Sara, Bellville, Texas January 4, 2010
“My pistachios arrived at lunchtime today and they are wonderful. I will let you know when I need more. Thank you for the great service and fast delivery.
A new satisfied customer!
Marian, Pueblo West, CO December 23, 2009
“Hello - I received my order this morning - thank you so much for such fast delivery. I make these Cranberry, Pistachio, White Chocolate Biscotti - your pistachios are absolutely delicious and will be so much easier for me - I am so glad I found you! I will definitely be visiting your website again! Thanks so much! Marian”
Julia, New Orleans, LA December 21, 2009
“Received the 5 lbs of unsalted, no shell pistachios today. When I opened the package I noticed an adorable, cuddly stuffed elephant. What a nice surprise. Since I have 2 grandkids, I think I will keep it for myself. The nuts are delicious. Thanks for your prompt service.”
Peter, Amagansett, New York December 15, 2009
“As usual, incredibly fast service. And, again as usual, terrific quality nuts!”
Margaret A Gilbert November 28, 2009
“Again--excellent service! My order came two days after placing it, and everything in perfect condition! The nuts are again the freshest I've ever bought, and I tried the crystallized ginger--yummy!! It is by far the best I've ever had! The chocolate espresso beans came packed in a "keep cool" pouch, and look beautiful!
Thanks for your wonderful products--you make my holiday baking a pleasure! You guys ROCK!!!! ”
vida, miami, fl November 27, 2009
“thank you so much for your wonderful service (obviously with a smile)
Your nuts are superb!
Janice, Orem, Utah August 1, 2009
“Wow, that was Nuts.
They came so quickly, are of the finest freshest quality, and were exactly what I needed to make the best Pistachio cookies.
Thank you! ”
Showing 51-60 of 65
SIRIWAN, PANORAMA CITY, CA September 18, 2014
“Soooo good. Will repeat the order if the shipping reasonable.”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|