Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, No Shell)
Roasted California pistachios, no shell, no salt. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells (yes!). Great for baking, salads or on ice cream!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Mary Beth, Union, WV June 1, 2011
“What a pleasure to have ordered these absolutely delicious items from you "NUTTY COURTEOUS FRIENDS".
The veggie chips-outstanding-unsalted and roasted endamame,pistaschio,walnuts,sunflower
seeds scrumptious! Our daughter loves the quinoa too! Will certainly from you again and again! Thanks!”
JUDY May 3, 2011
“my whole family enjoys nuts from NOL from my 5 yr old son to grandma. nuts are our go-to snacks when hungry.”
Alexann, Brooklyn, N.Y May 3, 2011
“The Pistacio Nuts were delicious. I used them to make Pistacio Nut Pesto.”
Fran, Boise, ID March 28, 2011
“Thank you for your prompt delivery. I tasted everything I ordered as soon as I got it and am very satisfied. Yummy!”
Barbara, Gig Harbor, WA March 4, 2011
“Your Unsalted Roasted Pistachios are the BEST! Where are they grown? They are so large & green, the best we have eaten!”
Wayne, Wilmington, NC February 24, 2011
“Got my second order from you guys yesterday...I discovered you around Xmas. As I had expected, the nuts were delicious and very fresh.
I will order again!”
Cynthia, Lee's Summit, MO February 17, 2011
“Awesome! I love the pistachios, they arrived promptly, and thanks for the free sample.”
Judith, New York, New York February 15, 2011
“The service from "Nuts" is exceptional. You order it and receive it the next day. I was skeptical at first because the prices were so reasonable. When I opened my treats I was amazed at how fresh the walnuts et al were. Keep up the good work...I will be one of your best customers.”
Cecilia, Tucson, AZ October 25, 2010
“I will never destroy my fingers again peeling pistachios. So, thank you for doing it and for providing such efficient and quick service. My friends come into my classroom and open my drawer. They expect to see pistachios ready to eat!!!! After all, I read they contain a natural anti-depressant. In any school setting, that is a big PLUS!!!
Thanks very much and I shall continue to order....
Cecilia P. Chavarin
Vernell, Randolph, MA September 13, 2010
“I am so glad I found "nuts online. Your products are the top of the line. I am always amazed at how fast and fresh the products have been when I received them. Keep up the good work.”
Showing 41-50 of 65
SIRIWAN, PANORAMA CITY, CA September 18, 2014
“Soooo good. Will repeat the order if the shipping reasonable.”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|