Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, No Shell)
Roasted California pistachios, no shell, no salt. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells (yes!). Great for baking, salads or on ice cream!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Barry February 13, 2013
“Got our order today, have tasted all the nuts and apricots. They are the best we have tasted anywhere. Thank you so much! My son came in and I said you have got to taste these walnuts, his eyes lit up! He just came home from a year long tour in Afghanistan and he said you guys had been sending them some of your products! He loves them! Thanks again!! ”
Mike, Ringgold, GA January 18, 2013
“Received shipment this morning - incredibly fast delivery. Can not stop eating the pistachios. No cracking, no mess, no sore fingers, and delicious. Perfectly professional transaction with timely (and funny) e-mails keeping me informed of order status. Thanks for the freebie bag of dried apricots- decadent!”
Jessica, Roswell, GA January 17, 2013
“I was looking for shelled, unsalted, roasted pistachios and was having trouble finding some nearby. The pistachios are very tasty. I ordered a few other nuts that I haven't opened yet. (I expect them to also be quite tasty.) There was a sample of macadamias that was thrown in. MMMMmmm. Also roasted and unsalted. It's a small but very appreciated detail. I noticed you noticed :).”
Linda, Roseburg, OR January 10, 2013
“The unsalted nuts are great!!! I will be ordering again and again. Thanks”
Sarabeth , Red Hook, NY November 15, 2012
“You guys are unbelievable...my pistachios arrived the day after I placed my order and they were the best pistachios EVER. thank you so much...Sb
Linda, Reno, NV November 7, 2012
“Yummy unsalted pistachios (hard to find), fair price, promptly delivered. Thank you!”
Madeleine, Boston, MA November 4, 2012
“So delicious, long forgotten memory of freshly roasted nuts came back again .... beyond my expectation after years of buying stale nuts from retail stores.... this family business really cares about and stand behind their products. Recommended it to a few friends already.... will come back and buy here again~”
Jeannie, irving, texas September 21, 2012
“I ordered several different types of unsalted, roasted nuts and before I started dinner I had to try a sample from each bag ... they are the BESTever.
Pistachios, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. The sample bag of organic, golden flaxseed will be put to good use. These are absolutely the freshest tasting nuts I have had ever!!! Thanks guys - you never fail to deliver.”
Susan, North Potomac, MD June 21, 2012
“A super company, family owned and religious about freshness. Tasty nuts and sweet candies from your childhood through adult tastes. Check out their pistachios and antioxidant nut mix. ”
HMAK, Brooklyn, NY March 22, 2012
“Wonderful and fresh! And no salt! And no sharp, annoying little shells. Nuts.com -- I love you! And my boyfriend loves these pistachios! Thank you for offering such terrific products!”
Showing 21-30 of 63
Angel, Cabo Rojo, PR August 31, 2014
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|