Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, No Shell)
Roasted California pistachios, no shell, no salt. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells (yes!). Great for baking, salads or on ice cream!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Sally, Versailles, Mo. April 3, 2014
“I received my order today which was very fast service and I am well pleased with my order.
You were the only place I was able to find shelled unsalted pistachios.
I use them for baking. Thank You.
Jacquelyn, Vineland, NJ March 24, 2014
“I purchase unsalted, no shell pistachios from Nuts.com for my health conscious boss and we both love them! Very fresh and wonderfully delicious! We will be ordering a couple of the big bags this time!”
Katherine, Alexandria, VA March 23, 2014
“I'm nuts about nuts.com. Great offerings, Faves are unsalted roasted shelled pistachios and unsalted macadamias which I use to make chocolate treats. Delivery is fast and it couldn't be easier to order online.”
Pam, Oneonta, NY December 26, 2013
“I just received my first order today and could not be more pleased. I ordered chocolate covered soy nuts and Turkish Figs, which I have not been able to find anywhere in my area. I also ordered Pistachios. The order arrived very quickly and each item is fresh and tastes great. I like being able to use PayPal to pay as well. I will definitely shop here again.”
Tina, Hickory, NC December 23, 2013
“My mother has been looking around town for awhile for Pistachios that are shelled AND salt free and haven't been able to find them. I checked the internet and came across your website. I can happily say that my mother is a Salt Free/Shell Free Pistachio eating fool right now. She is one more happy camper!”
Linda, Chicopee, MA December 3, 2013
“Awesome pistachios and mixed nuts!! The size and freshness was incredible. Thanks for the sample macadamia's! ( Love the packaging as well. ) Will be ordering more for sure.”
Paul October 31, 2013
“The roasted unsalted pistachios were much better than store bought salted ones. Not over roasted like those seem to be. Thanks”
Buxton, Saint Petersburg, FL August 26, 2013
“Sorry we didn't submit our review sooner, but we were too busy enjoying our pistachios. Everything was delivered very fast and the products are delicious. Thank You.”
Kathleen, Lafayette, CA August 19, 2013
“Wow, after a horrible experience with Pine Nuts from the famous whole foods store I searched on the internet and found NUTS.com, what a difference!!! I love pasta and make my own pesto, so fabulous authentic pine nuts are essential. I was delighted with the pine nuts I purchased, as well as whole roasted shelled pistachio nuts. Shipping is fast and quick, and I am totally hooked because everything is so very fresh! Thank you, a loyal customer.”
Chris, Richton Park, IL July 11, 2013
“Once again, a timely delivery of all of my favorite nuts. Thanks for a job well done.”
Showing 11-20 of 66
Stephen, Vineland, NJ September 30, 2014
“So fresh, so delicious and always on time! Thanks Nuts.com for satisfying the mid-day and late-night munchies.”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|