Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, No Shell)
Roasted California pistachios, no shell, no salt. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells (yes!). Great for baking, salads or on ice cream!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
rosa, Fairfield, CA August 20, 2014
“Very satisfying - Fresh and crunchy. These are way better than what I find in the grocery store.”
Heather, Quakertown, PA August 20, 2014
“My dad loves them!”
IVONNE, Kennesaw, GA August 13, 2014
“Delectable. No salt. No annoying shells to crack open and stain your fingers red. Heaven gives these out as treats....”
Anne, Albuquerque, NM July 10, 2014
“Roasted pistachios no salt, no shell, are perfect to add into nut butter, delicious in salads, etc.”
Jane, Wyandotte, MI July 9, 2014
“I am so glad you offer these nuts unsalted. I make this delicious paelo nut mix (all the ingredients come from Nuts. Com!) and having anything salted in there just takes away from the taste.”
James, Manchester, NH July 4, 2014
“Have bought before and will again.”
Monique, Keene, NY June 20, 2014
“Too bad they are so expensive (from everyone) - Love them,”
Sally, Versailles, Mo. April 3, 2014
“I received my order today which was very fast service and I am well pleased with my order.
You were the only place I was able to find shelled unsalted pistachios.
I use them for baking. Thank You.
Jacquelyn, Vineland, NJ March 24, 2014
“I purchase unsalted, no shell pistachios from Nuts.com for my health conscious boss and we both love them! Very fresh and wonderfully delicious! We will be ordering a couple of the big bags this time!”
Katherine, Alexandria, VA March 23, 2014
“I'm nuts about nuts.com. Great offerings, Faves are unsalted roasted shelled pistachios and unsalted macadamias which I use to make chocolate treats. Delivery is fast and it couldn't be easier to order online.”
Showing 1-10 of 63
Angel, Cabo Rojo, PR August 31, 2014
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|