Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Tansy November 10, 2006
“I am so impressed with your business!!! I just love the rocky road coffee I ordered, YUMMY!!! I also loved the unsalted pistachios, they are hard to find anywhere unsalted! Thank You!!!”
Farhat November 8, 2006
“My mother loves unsalted pistachios - She will not stop talking about your unsalted pistachios. So today, I decided to send her some unsalted Almonds, Walnuts and of course more unsalted pistachios. My mother's happiness is my world..I thank you so very much for bringing so much delight to my mother.”
Janice April 20, 2006
“I order the un-salted pistachios and they are wonderful!! They are BIG and roasted to perfection! I love them, but not as much as my Eclectus parrot 'Alfie'!!”
Thomas January 5, 2006
“The unsalted Pistachios arrived safe and sound today.The packaging and speedy delivery were outstanding. They are the freshest most delicious Pistachios that we have ever eaten!!!!”
Linda, Independence, Missouri September 29, 2005
“I just received my first order of unsalted, in-shell pistachios, which I ordered for my pet birds. Not only do they taste wonderful for myself to eat, they will be perfect for our birds, since they are dry-roasted, with no preservatives added. We had been ordering from a pet catalog, and there is no comparison with this fantastic product. Bird lovers - if you're looking for a great place to order pistachios, look no further. ”
Linda, ATLANTA May 4, 2005
“My next delivery will be my third purchase of salt free pistachios from NutsOnLine. They taste great and arrive sealed and well packaged very quickly using Fedex or UPS. The internet order form is easy to use. Thanks so much!! ”
Showing 71-80 of 77
Becky, Anchorage, AK April 3, 2014
“I ordered 5lbs of unsalted pistachios that were fresh, big and arrived on time! You have a lifetime customer - THANK YOU!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|