Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Sandi, Tucson, Arizona September 17, 2011
“Shipment received right on time! Your Turkish Figs are the best! I have ordered these several times because they are so fresh.
Enjoyed the unsalted pistashio nuts and the buttercrunch gourmet mix.
I really enjoy dealing with you guys. We're family!!”
Cathy, Cannon Beach, Oregon September 16, 2011
“I ordered unsalted pistachios....these are very hard to find! They are simply delicious, you can actually taste the pistachios rather than just salt. Love them! Will definitely order again.”
Rodney, Birmingham, Alabama August 3, 2011
“My order arrived as promised and the quality is great!
Melinda July 18, 2011
“"Wow! I am thrilled with my first purchase! I had to dump all the old spices to make room for the new. I will be ordering again. The largest pistachios and cashews I've ever seen and FRESH!”
Jan, Valley City, ND May 28, 2011
“I absolutely loved the salt free sunflower seeds. Wonderful taste to them. The pistachios were also the best I have had. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you.”
Barbara, Bronx, New York May 11, 2011
“These unsalted pistachios were awesome! I'll never go back to the supermarket nuts. The Best! ”
Susan, Raleigh, NC May 10, 2011
“Note to self...when unpacking a 25 lb order of roasted unsalted pistachios, DON'T start eating the nuts that have found their way out of the shells. They are COMPLETELY addictive and AMAZING. YUM!”
Karen, Randleman, NC March 24, 2011
“I received my package and everything was great. I thank all of you for your kindness and your understanding. I will be ordering from you again.
Thank for everything. Karen”
bernie, fort worth, tx February 11, 2011
“wonderful nuts, my nuts came speedy ,exceptionally large and very tastey!!! We WILL be ordering more. Sam,Ben,Banjo,and Bernie all thank you”
Bryan February 9, 2011
“This was my first purchase of nuts online. The nuts are bigger than I get at the grocery store, and although they are unsalted they have plenty of flavor. The shipping was fast too.”
Showing 71-80 of 110
Ruth, Sunset, UT October 15, 2014
“Awesome size and taste”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|