Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Brandon, Rothschild, WI December 24, 2009
“Wow, excellent price, great nuts. I will never buy anywhere else!”
Joseph, New York, NY December 22, 2009
“I wish all my on line purchases went this well. Your service was excellent and I'm already half way through a pound of the terrific pistachios!”
Dina, Ocala, Florida July 16, 2009
“You guys are great! I originally bought these for my parrots, but after trying them, my husband and I are hooked! They are great, and I've never seen such huge nuts! I'm already ordering more...mmmmm!”
Michelle, North Brunswick, NJ June 17, 2009
“I love you guys! My stepfather is hard to buy for but he loves unsalted almonds and pistachios and they are just impossible to find, but you have them! Every holiday I now order him one of your wonderful baskets or a few different pounds of each, and he is always thrilled - and the shipping is so fast! Thanks for making my life easier!!!”
Sakeenah, IL October 24, 2008
“My order arrived in just two days. I love these pistachios. I thought I would miss the salt, but I don't. I will definitely order these again!!!”
Lee, Lacombe, Louisiana October 21, 2008
“The shipment of un-salted Pistachios arrived as you promised. I was very pleased with the very prompt delivery. I was even more pleased with the quality of the nuts. These are premium nuts and the price is very reasonable. Thank you very much for your excellent service.
Margaret, Glastonbury, CT June 18, 2008
“You guys are great. Your website is user-friendly and your service is great. Besides, the fresh pecans keep by husband happy and the fresh, unsalted pistachios keep my birds happy!! That makes me happy!
Alice, Kingsport, TN April 13, 2008
“I just placed my 4th order of the unsalted Pistachios in the shell. They are really addicting and really healthy. We just love them!! I have shared with other family members and they loved them too.
Esther, Perkasie, PA January 15, 2008
“As promised, the order arrived in one day. YUM - everything is delicious - the walnuts in the shell are fresh and very tasty. (You can't find walnuts in a grocery store for 8 months after Christmas.) The no-salt pistachios are the biggest I've ever seen and will not last long here! The pitted dates are the biggest and "smoothest" I've ever had. It's very hard to find a bag of dates that aren't all shriveled up and dried out - but not here! Overall, my husband & I are happy first time customers and I know we will be ordering again real soon. Thanks for your great service and outstanding food.”
Tansy November 10, 2006
“I am so impressed with your business!!! I just love the rocky road coffee I ordered, YUMMY!!! I also loved the unsalted pistachios, they are hard to find anywhere unsalted! Thank You!!!”
Showing 91-100 of 106
John, Hanover Park, IL September 27, 2014
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|