Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Susan, Massachusetts September 24, 2008
“Your shelled salted pistachios are just terrific. I ordered 5 pounds as a gift for a friend's 50th birthday (a pound for every 10 years). Now I order them regularly myself for no special reason at all. Plus, they are less expensive (with less salt and more taste) than the ones available in our local stores.”
Kathryn June 20, 2008
“The shelled, salted pistachios arrived yesterday, as promised and they are delicious!!! When I placed the order, I sincerely hoped the nuts would be as satisfying as they were described. My husband, who is not a pistachio lover, took a baggie full all the way to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to share with his golf buddies during their tee-off weekend. I will definitely order again, as these pistachios are fresh, delicious and touched with just the right amount of salt. Thank you for supplying a quality product! ”
Leanne M Popeko June 16, 2008
“You have one of the greatest companies I've ever known. The salted, shelled pistachios are the best and my parents love them, so I keep ordering them! I recently sent my dad pumpkin seeds, and he said they are also delicious! I love the cute cards and the cute emails I get from you! I can't wait to try some of the many, many other yummy things you offer. You have gained a customer for life, and I have told lots of others about you! Thank you!”
Robert, Panama City Beach, FL May 26, 2008
“I ordered these a couple weeks ago (along with some more quinoa-best around) and am very happy and satisfied with the quality and taste of these pistachios! For anyone who thinks the price is a tad high, you get a full pound of shelled pistachios and its a much bigger quantity than the pound bags of shell-on pistachios in the store. And these are much tastier!! I just sent a pound to my fiancee.
I'll be ordering more stuff from here for sure! ”
Robert, Panama City Beach, FL May 15, 2008
“Received my order in four days, and I live in a rather out-of-the-way spot in the Sunshine State. I tried the salted, no-shell pistachios this time, and the first word I thought of was, Wow!. These are the best pistachios I've ever had, especially since I didn't have to open a shell first! Most delicious. I also reordered the quinoa, which was the reason I came to nutsonline in the first place. The stuff is phenomenal. Nutsonline does a great job and can count on me visiting lots in the future.”
Beth, Conowingo, MD August 7, 2007
“Just received these and my husband had them open within minutes. He is very content sitting in front of the tv and enjoying these nuts.”
Showing 61-70 of 67
betsy, Colorado Springs, CO September 16, 2014
“My husband says that to fill the container I need to buy 2bags each of his favorites”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|