Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Theresa, Gonzales, TX April 4, 2013
“I had just called to see how long it would take for the shipment to arrive at my doorstep, and someone knocked at the door..Yes, it was the nutty nuts from nuts.com! I opened them and began chomping on them right away..They are fantastic! I got the salted no shell pistachios and I'll order very soon again! Thank you for the prompt service and the great Nuts!”
Robert, Powhatan, VA March 7, 2013
“I have to admit...I took the plunge after reading other reviews and am pleasantly pleased with the entire process, from order to delivery. I think you guys bring a different perspective to the game and I like it. From the initial web order to the delivery of the order in the cute little adorable bags with the nut cut-outs, it works. It works beautifully. In a world driven and consumed by corporate profits, you have realized that the most important driver of repeat business is the way you treat your customers. This is something that appears to have been lost in the mix, but I'm glad to see that you have discovered what truly works. Keep doing what you're doing and you will do well. ”
Molly, Melbourne Beach, Florida January 20, 2013
“The nuts and fruit arrived on time and they were delicious. You guys never let me down! I've ordered from you for the past 2 years and have never been disappointed!”
Valerie, Edmonton, AB, Canada December 30, 2012
“This will be my seventh order from the Nut family and everything has been just fantastic. My order is usually here in 5 working days which is super fassssssst!!!!! I am a lifer with you guys.”
Delia, Katy, Texas December 22, 2012
“OMG....I got my order.....it's ALL so good....the nuts and dries strawberries....THE BOMB!!! Will reorder soon :-) ...worth very penny!”
David, Sewell, NJ December 18, 2012
“Received quickly - I ordered macadamias, cashews, pistachios, and dark chocolate malted milk balls - all are delicious and fresh”
Richard, Elizabeth, NJ December 6, 2012
“The pistachios are out of the shell and out of this world! Fresh and delicious! It's hard to stop eating them!
Sarabeth , Red Hook, NY November 15, 2012
“You guys are unbelievable...my pistachios arrived the day after I placed my order and they were the best pistachios EVER. thank you so much...Sb
Walid, Orlando, Fl August 24, 2012
“This is the best nuts i've ever had. I'll stick to Nuts.com when it comes to nuts.”
Kathy, Land O Lakes, Florida June 7, 2012
“Awesome, Oh my goodness,the best I've ever Had!
Thank You for the gift.”
Showing 31-40 of 67
betsy, Colorado Springs, CO September 16, 2014
“My husband says that to fill the container I need to buy 2bags each of his favorites”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|