Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Sarabeth , Red Hook, NY November 15, 2012
“You guys are unbelievable...my pistachios arrived the day after I placed my order and they were the best pistachios EVER. thank you so much...Sb
Walid, Orlando, Fl August 24, 2012
“This is the best nuts i've ever had. I'll stick to Nuts.com when it comes to nuts.”
Kathy, Land O Lakes, Florida June 7, 2012
“Awesome, Oh my goodness,the best I've ever Had!
Thank You for the gift.”
Amy, Cincinnati, Ohio April 15, 2012
“These roasted shelled pistachios are bigger than any I've ever purchased, roasted without being burnt, and the most flavorful we've ever eaten. Frankly, we didn't know what pistachios were supposed to taste like till we tasted these. Thank you for an outstanding product!”
Joshua P Kunke, IL/WI border, Illinois December 25, 2011
“Told you I was going to be back! And amazingly, I still have a couple pounds left from that five-pound sack of chocolate espresso beans - after speed-scarfing the first pound, I decided to write myself a note [with caffeine-jittery hands] to remember "good things are great in moderation". I was awake for days.
Recently purchased some shelled/roasted/salted pistachios and dark-chocolate-covered macadamias for my old folks - excellent, delicious products that arrived at The Speed of Brown®. The folks loved 'em - good stuff, great price, and arrived on-time even in the midst of the nuttiest shipping season of all. Fab'lus! Hats off to you folks, again. I'll be back - again!
Merry Christ-mas to you folks, and God bless you all!
Betsy, Atlantis, FL December 8, 2011
“I am so thrilled to have found this web site. The products are superior, the assortment, generous, and they ship immediately! Would definitely recommend this site to anyone who loves nuts and confections!”
Dave, North-Central, Illinois December 8, 2011
“Wow-Holy Cow-Smoking Fast Delivery
picked on 12-7 and delivered by 10AM 12-8-11, the freshest Pistachios I've ever tried to boot !!! This is going to become a great repeat order business for many of my future needs!”
Judy, Perrysburg, OH December 7, 2011
“You guys sound as if you're as "nutty" as what you sell. My kind of people! Wish your business was close to me, AND...Your "Nuts" are simply delicious!”
wilton November 21, 2011
“they are great.the best nuts ever,keep up good work.love your pistachios nuts.”
Robert, kankakee, il July 13, 2011
“Received the Pistachio nuts as ordered. I've already snacked on them this afternoon and enjoyed them very much. Thank you. ”
Showing 21-30 of 50
Maria, Newport News, VA June 16, 2014
“I never leave reviews but I really could not believe the service! I ordered the nuts as a gift on Thursday night and I received an email saying the product would be shipped on Friday and arrive on Saturday. Did I believe it? No, I really didn't. Did my father-in-law receive his favorite nuts that Saturday? Yes, he did! I will definitely order from nuts.com again. Thank you!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|