Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Maxwell, Oswego, NY March 7, 2014
“I heard about Nuts.com from a friend earlier this week and I immediately ordered some salted pistachios, salted cashews, and honey roasted peanuts. I couldn't believe how fast they were delivered, barely over 24 hours from payment to arrival! The nuts are amazingly fresh and better than anything I've ever bought from a store. I guess you can say I'm nuts for nuts.com!”
Pattie, pass christian, Ms December 15, 2013
“just finished my xmas baking. Chocolate log with pistachios and cranberries and macadamia nut cookies. thanks”
lee, williamsport, pa November 26, 2013
“Well got the nuts today. They are wonderful, I am now looking to a new order, perhaps okra chips, kale chips...so you will be hearing from me again. Thank you!”
kathryn, Fayetteville, N.c. September 23, 2013
“You nuts have the best nuts and goodies I have ever eaten. Keep up your nutty work your doing good.”
Mildred, Houston, Texas July 29, 2013
“You guyz are NUTS!! I mean that in a good way! The Pistachios are Scrumpdiddliumptious, and the packaging is awesome and outstanding. Couldn't throw it away, so I made a collage and it hangs on my kitchen wall. When I get a hankerin' for some more nuts, I know where to come! Thanks guys for a wonderful and tasty experience!!!;o)”
Joseph, LA, CA July 3, 2013
“Greatest pistachios ever! I'll keep your site in my favorites list.”
Anna, Central Islip, New York July 1, 2013
“I was flabbergasted (showing my age!) at the expediency of the delivery and started enjoying the nuts right away! Loved the whole packaging idea and the humor in it all. Much success to all you nuts!!! Anna Brannan ”
Linda, Clar Ctr, NY June 28, 2013
“Loved the shelled, salted pistachios and pecans. The sample of cashews was a pleasant surprise! Packaged well and received on time. I would recommend this company!”
Al, Spring Lake, NC June 12, 2013
“I received my order today and really love the new packaging. On my last order, I shared my pistachios with my 50 year old daughter who was driving. Big Mistake. My rules for her now is no texting, phoning or pistachios while driving. She enjoyed them so much, spilled them all over the front seat. You guys are great, Thanks, Al”
Theresa, Gonzales, TX April 4, 2013
“I had just called to see how long it would take for the shipment to arrive at my doorstep, and someone knocked at the door..Yes, it was the nutty nuts from nuts.com! I opened them and began chomping on them right away..They are fantastic! I got the salted no shell pistachios and I'll order very soon again! Thank you for the prompt service and the great Nuts!”
Showing 21-30 of 66
Kate, Asheville, NC September 2, 2014
“Very good! Great flavor and well packaged!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|