Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
JoAnn, Fresno, CA August 31, 2014
“just love you folks,even got order early, can not ask for any thing better”
DANA, MECHANICSVILLE, VA August 29, 2014
“What can I say, they are pistachios. yum!”
Margaret, California, MD August 28, 2014
“They are real fresh and arrived very fast.”
Isabel, Waldoboro, ME August 18, 2014
“I am a princess eating these shelled delicious pistachios!”
Melinda, Oconomowoc, WI August 10, 2014
“These are the BEST pistachios!!! Addictive”
David, Fort Thomas, KY August 6, 2014
“No shell to crack......how great is that? And they're very tender!”
Stephen, Bradenton, FL July 25, 2014
“Nuts.com is by far the best company to buy nuts from! The nuts are always great and the box and the company are such fun. Keep up the good work!”
Judith, Portsmouth, RI July 22, 2014
“Consistently the best! The freshest, most flavorful pistachios I have ever eaten.”
Barbara, Humble, TX July 17, 2014
“Excellent, big, moist. Wow you guys ARE nuts (well Pistachios are a seed) because I was surprised how much one pound was!”
Gary, Landaff, NH July 9, 2014
“No shells, yes!! Get right down to business and enjoy!!”
Showing 1-10 of 66
Kate, Asheville, NC September 2, 2014
“Very good! Great flavor and well packaged!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|