Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Dave, Glenville, WV June 14, 2014
“I'll be a lifelong customer! Quick delivery, great taste, and NO SHELL. The whole family loves your pistachios.”
Daniel, Indianapolis, IN May 3, 2014
“OMG!! The freshest most amazing pistachios I have ever had!”
Valerie, Roosevelt, NY April 2, 2014
“These pistachios were delivered super fast!!!. They were very fresh. I ordered the salted nuts and they were perfect, not too salty. Will order again!”
Bob, Westfield, Wi March 28, 2014
“You guys are nuts! Selling those jumbo cashews and pistachio nuts. If I had something that good, I'd keep it for myself.”
Maxwell, Oswego, NY March 7, 2014
“I heard about Nuts.com from a friend earlier this week and I immediately ordered some salted pistachios, salted cashews, and honey roasted peanuts. I couldn't believe how fast they were delivered, barely over 24 hours from payment to arrival! The nuts are amazingly fresh and better than anything I've ever bought from a store. I guess you can say I'm nuts for nuts.com!”
Pattie, pass christian, Ms December 15, 2013
“just finished my xmas baking. Chocolate log with pistachios and cranberries and macadamia nut cookies. thanks”
lee, williamsport, pa November 26, 2013
“Well got the nuts today. They are wonderful, I am now looking to a new order, perhaps okra chips, kale chips...so you will be hearing from me again. Thank you!”
kathryn, Fayetteville, N.c. September 23, 2013
“You nuts have the best nuts and goodies I have ever eaten. Keep up your nutty work your doing good.”
Mildred, Houston, Texas July 29, 2013
“You guyz are NUTS!! I mean that in a good way! The Pistachios are Scrumpdiddliumptious, and the packaging is awesome and outstanding. Couldn't throw it away, so I made a collage and it hangs on my kitchen wall. When I get a hankerin' for some more nuts, I know where to come! Thanks guys for a wonderful and tasty experience!!!;o)”
Joseph, LA, CA July 3, 2013
“Greatest pistachios ever! I'll keep your site in my favorites list.”
Showing 1-10 of 50
Maria, Newport News, VA June 16, 2014
“I never leave reviews but I really could not believe the service! I ordered the nuts as a gift on Thursday night and I received an email saying the product would be shipped on Friday and arrive on Saturday. Did I believe it? No, I really didn't. Did my father-in-law receive his favorite nuts that Saturday? Yes, he did! I will definitely order from nuts.com again. Thank you!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|