Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Pistachios are HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years!!! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Trish, Upper Sandusky, Oh March 24, 2012
“Pitachios are deeeeelish! Huge and fresh! Thanks so much!”
Roger , Uncasville, Ct March 20, 2012
“I thought you guys were stretching things a bit when you stated that my order would arrive the next day. Darned it it didn't, in less than 24 hrs!!
PS. The nuts are great, better that expected.”
Marie, Houston, Tx March 5, 2012
“The pistachios are so delicious & they are so big! love them! Thanks!”
Stephen, Apex, NC February 25, 2012
“I recently purchased four pounds of pistachios from nuts.com. I have been most pleantly surprised - they are utterly fresh (not dried out as some of the ones purchased from local stores), and the flavor is intense. Moreover, the bags contained almost no partially opened ones and no closed ones. Great!”
Lori, New Boston, Michigan February 18, 2012
“This was my first order from Nuts.com. Fast delivery. 3 Days after ordering, the box arrived. The Pistachios are the best I've ever tasted.
Stephanie, Frederick, Maryland February 16, 2012
“These are absolutely delicious!!!!!!!! A must have!!!!!!!!!!!”
SFC ALVIN DAVIDSON, Tupelo, MS January 31, 2012
“All I can say is I love you nuts.com!!!
Pamela, Bellingham, WA January 11, 2012
“I placed my first order of nuts (pistachios) from nuts.com last month. Today I was at the grocery store and I decided to just buy some pistachios there. They were VILE compared to the ones I ordered from you. So, here I am, placing my second order for more pistachios and I'm trying some of your other products. Thanks for a quality product!”
Robert, Key Colony Beach, Florida January 7, 2012
“The pistachios were fantastic, fresh, meaty and delicious and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.”
Suzanne, Spring Hill, Florida January 5, 2012
“All I can say is: WOW!!
This is my first order--and I promise not the last!
The Pistachos are the largest I've ever seen....the Currants ....the Figs....the Cashews....the Sour Cherries....and the Candied Ginger..all AMAZING!
I can not tell you how impressed I really am with the products. I took a chance...and I am so glad I did! You have proven to be an EXCELLANT organization to work with--and I will GLADLY spread some Good Word of Mouth advertising of Nuts on Line. Thank you! I'll be back ! ”
Showing 61-70 of 169
Patricia, Strafford, NH January 23, 2011
“Nuts on Line never disappoints. We just opened our bag of pistachios and all I can say is "Wow" these were huge and they were equally as delicious. Way to go Nuts on Line, way to go!!!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|