Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Sharon A Edgar, Davenport, Fl October 11, 2012
“I am so glad that I decided to order nuts from you. I got them today and have already ate 1/4 pound of cashews. They are great!!! Unlike some other places they are nice and big and not over roasted. The cashews are not over salted. Thank you and I will be ordering very soon again.”
Michael, Morristown, TN September 25, 2012
“My third order with the company and the quality always has me coming back for more.”
Rebecca, Greenville, Michigan September 22, 2012
“Just got my five pounds of pistachio nuts. Wow they are just as large and fresh as you described and taste perfect. Liked the quick shipment also. I definitely plan on ordering more from Nuts.com. Thanks so much.”
Dave, Greencastle, Pennsylvania September 18, 2012
“Awesome business, super, blazing fast shipping. I am eating these wonderful pistachios as I type this!!! ”
kathy, west haven, ct August 10, 2012
“Hey you bunch of nuts, I cannot believe how fast your delivery was!!!!!!!! I ordered it last night and received it early this morning. Thank you. The nuts and seeds are awesome, opened them all and tried each one, delish!!!!
I certainly will be ordering again from you soon. And spreading the word of your "GREATNESS"”
Amanda R Romeo, Springfield, Virginia August 3, 2012
“I can't say enough about Nut.com! Easy to order, arrival time is QUICK, and everything is soooo yummy! Nuts.com you make my nutty dreams come true!”
Avis, Pittsburgh, PA August 2, 2012
“I have ordered several things in about 1 month since I located the website.
I have shared many nuts, berries and energy squares. I love everything I have ordered.
My co workers love everything and have placed orders as well. The nuts are fabulous. Delivery is quick. Thank you.”
Sandy, Lewisville, Tx August 1, 2012
“Love the service and Love the nuts. I will be sure to order from you again. And you too keep on smiling. Sandy”
Amy, Powell, TN July 27, 2012
“I order the Roasted Pistachios for my Dad every Birthday and Christmas (and sometimes on Father's Day too!). He loves them and so looks forward to them. It's become quite the family tradition. I'm never disappointed and I love supporting a family owned business. I tell everyone about Nuts.com and how pleased I've always been! I also love the hilarious boxes my products arrive in!”
Bob, Branchburg, NJ July 26, 2012
“I ordered 25 lbs of nuts from Nuts.com. They shipped the same day and I had them the next day. They were fresh and the best tasting nuts I have had and were half the price of buying them in a regular store. In the future I will buy all my nuts from Nuts.com!”
Showing 61-70 of 192
Jean , Toms River, NJ July 3, 2014
“OMG! last night I wished I had some pistachios, and this morning I find them on my desk. you are the BEST at what you do.
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|