Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Karen, Tucson, AZ October 3, 2013
“We filled thermos-type water bottles with shell-on pistachios for our clients for the holidays in 2012. Clients liked the bottles, and raved about the pistachios. We decided we need a gift every year that we can fill with pistachios! This year - wine totes, containing bags of pistachios!”
Mark, Freeport, IL September 11, 2013
“YES! The pistachios arrived today and are fresh as always, and the dark chocolate covered almonds are irresistible! Thanks again, you guys, for a quality product that everyone enjoys!”
marilyn, smithtown, n.y. August 17, 2013
“I started ordering pistachio nuts last month and there was not one bad one--I just ordered another 5 lbs. plus other items, spices, etc.
I wouldn't hesitate sending them to friends and family as gifts.
Alicia, El Cajon, CA July 8, 2013
“This is the second time I have ordered from your Company and have received nothing but fresh nuts! I ordered Macadamia nuts back in November last year and they were superb and fresh! This time it was Pistachio nuts in 3 different flavors and each bag was a fresh as the other. Thank you!...your nuttiest fan!”
Suzanne, Las Vegas, Nevada June 7, 2013
“Just received my order and tasted the pistachios. It so happened that we were eating Costco's pistachios at the time.We did a taste test and found yours to be far superior. Haven't tried anything else yet, because it's almost bedtime. Your packaging is wonderful. Love the stand-up bags. I must rearrange my pantry now.
ssc in las vegas”
Anthony, Youngstown, Ohio June 7, 2013
“Ordered the Roasted Pistacios salted in shell. They are the best Pistacios I ever ate.
You Guys Rock
Took them to work and they all wanted your address to order them. also got free dads day mix, those were awesome too!!!!!”
Cathy, New York May 14, 2013
“LOVE these pistachios!! Always fresh and just the right amount of salt. Delivered within hours of ordering!”
Kevin, Windermere, Fl April 27, 2013
“My first order and I am very impressed. I ordered the Jumbo Roasted Peanuts and Roasted Pistachios. They are both 100 times better than what you would buy in our local store. Thanks so much Nuts.com :)”
Richard, Coeur d'Alene, ID April 13, 2013
“They are great and thank you for the dried apricots. I'll order more soon.”
elizabeth , EDINBURG, Texas April 5, 2013
“The BEST pistachios ever! got a one pound bag and i wished i had gotten a 5 pound. :D ”
Showing 51-60 of 226
Kayle, Estes Park, CO August 28, 2014
“Best I have ever tadted”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|