Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Charlie, Manchester, NH March 5, 2014
“Rec'd our package and we were really pleased with the Pistachios. They are big, very fresh tasting, easy to open and my wife also said they were the Best we've ever had. Now we want to try the Cashews as well as others. We ruined our dinner as we sat down, with a Cold Beer and ate almost a half of the bag !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, glad we found your NUTTY Family. :o)”
Sharon, Washington, DC February 10, 2014
“These nuts are DELICIOUS!!!! I ordered the Supreme Roasted Cashews (salted) and the Roasted Pistachios (salted and in shells) and they are the best I've ever had!!!! I will be ordering many, many, more times. Thank you.”
William spann, bridgeton, new jersey February 5, 2014
“This was my first time ordering from this company l. I just make a order of pistachios on Monday and my order arrived two days later that's very nice and quick. I love the pistachios and the service. And in the future I'll order more from this company. Iam very happy”
Claudette, Fall River, MA February 1, 2014
“I received my second order from Nuts.com and as usual was very quick to receive. The pistachios are fabulous, fresh, and a nice green color. Nothing at all like the store brands. I was very satisfied with my first order and have a bag of cashews waiting for my husband.
Blanche, Monterey, Tennessee January 28, 2014
“Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer. And they taste great. I am a big pistachio fan.”
Johnny, Las Cruces, NM January 7, 2014
“Nuts.com has the best items available! I've ordered several different treats, their Pistachios are my favorite, and their samples are perfect! A perfect way to try different items!”
Colette, South Windsor, Ct December 10, 2013
“I always have to practice self control when I order from your site. The dried strawberries are always 1st on my order. Then, I have to try to make up my mind about which trail mix to select. The Extreme mix is another fave. My niece just loves the jordan almonds and hubby thinks your roasted, salted pistachios are the best! The quality is tops. Price are great. Your body can bet I will be back. Andi have told many to visit NUTS.COM Thank you,”
jane, cudjoe key, florida December 10, 2013
“YUM! Our nuts made it and are totally delish! Your pistachios are to die for, and we get the pound bags of sesame seeds to coat our fresh caught tuna and make our own Ahi Tuna. Thanks for your consistently GREAT STUFF!!”
gloria wright, indianapolis, md December 9, 2013
“THE PISTACHIOS are the best…they are so big and fresh and very hard to stop eating them…
The bag of cashews that was a treat were so good and fresh also….THE ABSOLUTE BEST !!”
Deanna, San Diego, CA October 8, 2013
“Those nutty pistachios, were delivered in a nutty box, with a nutty delivery update email, and are delicious! Now I will order more!!!!”
Showing 41-50 of 226
Kayle, Estes Park, CO August 28, 2014
“Best I have ever tadted”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|