Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years!!! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Ron, Limestone, Tennessee December 13, 2012
“WOW... ordered nuts on Monday and had them on Wednesday .... awesome service...”
Shannon December 12, 2012
“I received my Nuts.com order today, and I am extremely impressed with how fast it was shipped! I am a repeat customer because their pistachios are hands down the best pistachios I have ever eaten! I ordered for family gifts, and I made sure to order extra for myself. ”
Lisa, Benicia, CA December 11, 2012
“Will NEVER buy nuts anywhere else. Easy website, prompt delivery, and THEY told me when my package arrived at the house. Great service! I also loved the little thank you gift that was included....”
Heather, Summersville, Missouri December 7, 2012
“WOW! You guys are fast. Nuts look great and the extra cashews in the pkg were a nice surprise..”
Mary, Strongsville, Ohio December 6, 2012
“My family always looks forward to receiving the best, biggest pistachios every Christmas. The samples are a great idea for tasting.”
Olivia, Bethesda, MD November 27, 2012
“I'd eat a handful of pistachios over broccoli any day! (Referring to the dietary fiber info on your description.) I have spent years buying pistachios at grocery stores and repeatedly being disappointed. Your pistachios, on the other hand, are as fresh and plump as can be, and remind me of the ones I enjoyed overseas as a child. Thank you!”
John, Duluth, Minnesota November 26, 2012
“Great pistachios, nearly polished off the bag tonight. I will definitely be back for more after I work off the last batch.”
John, Newport, PA November 24, 2012
“Best nuts period. Excellent service. Lightning fast delivery. We love nuts.com!”
Regina, Nashville, TN November 17, 2012
“Some of the best pistachios ever- glad to have ordered five lbs- and your pecan pie is the shizzle. Seriously. Wow! Love the new bag design, too. ”
Donna, Lander, Wyoming November 9, 2012
“The pistachios are the best in the world. The black mulberries cannot be found anywhere else. What a treat. All items are beautifully packaged”
Showing 41-50 of 186
Cecelia, Blackwood, NJ April 9, 2014
“I would give you a stellar review, but I'm busy now...eating the best pistachio nuts EVER!!! Thanks for the Warp Speed Delivery!!!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|