Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Stephen, Jasper, AL May 6, 2010
“Just wanted to say that my order shipped super fast I ordered on Monday and my package came Thursday. The roasted salted Pistachios I ordered are the biggest I've ever seen and the best I have ever tasted. It is truly a pleasure doing business with Nuts Online thank you very very much. Oh did I mention they were delicious? :)”
nancy, sun city, ca April 21, 2010
“I bought 25lbs for my daughter and 25lbs for myself and the kids can't quit thanking me. it's our favorite nut and I'm getting ready to buy more. I love nutsonline for everything I've ordered is great love ya guys nancy”
John, Bonita Springs, FL March 18, 2010
“On time, very fresh, not too salty, beautiful pistachios. What else can I ask for?”
Jack January 22, 2010
“Nuts to me! Just as I requested...best pistachios anywhere!”
Craig, jackson, nj January 8, 2010
“Wow! Amazing quality and next day shipping. Huge, buttery pistachios, gigantic macadamias loaded with flavor, and the best brazil nuts I have ever eaten. The chocolate covered macadamias are incredible. I would HIGHLY recommend nutsonline to any nut lover. Great job!”
Natalie, Stoughton, MA December 19, 2009
“The website is adorable and very user-friendly. I ordered nuts on Thursday and received them Friday! Great customer service, fast delivery and DELICIOUS nuts! My family and I will certainly be coming back for more!”
Catherine, Baltimore, Md December 14, 2009
“I order pistachios on Friday morning and received them on Saturday. As usual they were fresh and delicious. I have never been dissatisfied with anything I have ordered from nuts on line. Keep up the good work and thanks for the elephant. ”
Brian, Springfield, IL December 11, 2009
Just got my 40lbs. of California Pistachios today, as promised. Huge nuts and great quality. We're giving these as Christmas gifts this year, and I expect everyone who gets some will want to know where I got them,cause thy're going to want some more. You guys had the best bulk prices I could find, with the customer satisfaction testimonials to back it up. It's all true, you guys delivered above my expectations and at a great price. Hey, everyone, you can stop searching, this is the place to get your nuts.”
Jon, West Liberty, Iowa November 26, 2009
The nuts that I ordered are as great as advertised and I will be reordering when this supply runs low.
Jon AKA [ the nut]”
Chris, Carrollton, Texas November 7, 2009
“These pistachios are huge!! Took them to work to munch on and all my coworkers were amazed at the size of them too. Very good and just the right amount of salt on them. Will be ordering a few pounds next time.”
Showing 191-200 of 233
Steve, Hanceville, AL September 12, 2014
“I made a mistake with my order. Nothing that was your fault at all. It was all mine. I sent them to the office so I would get them sooner. The problem was that I was not there when they were delivered. It seems that others in the office like what I ordered also and decided it was snack time when they arrived. Everyone in the office agrees that they are very delicious and fresh. Looks like I may be ordering again sooner than I had anticipated thanks to all my office associates. I may use their credit card this next time though.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|