Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Rick January 21, 2011
“I buy pistachios on every trip to the grocery. The ones from Nuts Online are the biggest ones I've seen in a long time. They also seem to have a much better flavor. They are obviously much fresher.
The dates and figs are also superior to the store brands. I had no idea how good Medjool dates were. I'm having a few dates and figs right now as breakfast.
You can be sure I'll be trying some other items from Nuts Online.
By the way, the order arrived in very good time.”
Johnny Tagliarino, Bunkie, LA January 20, 2011
“Rec'd my order of Roasted Pistachios (Salted In Shell) today. Upon opening I could not believe how large they are compared to others I have purchased. Thank you for a good product.”
Karen January 19, 2011
“Received my pistachio order today. 'Happy with my order' would be an understatement! Now, I just have to figure out how to stay out of them before I get sick. They are so munchy good! Thank You!!!!”
Daniel, Lake Worth, FL January 6, 2011
“The taste and freshness of the pistachios was outstanding. Just received today and I ate 3/4 of the bag myself yum yum. When my wife got home she was very impressed with the flavor. They tasted just like the pistachios she had many years ago, only these were better. She also loved the sample of figs. Thanks for sending them. I made a note to be sure to order them with my next bundle of nuts. You have a new customer and I am going to share the tasty goodness with my family and friends as well as your web site
Rebecca, Raleigh, NC December 30, 2010
“We loved the pistachios! They are all gone and I will definitely be ordering more in the future! Thanks and Happy New Year!!!
Albert Howes, Sr, Seabrook, NH December 23, 2010
“What to give to the best client (and others) that will make an impression? Candy? Flowers? Restaurant or other Gift Card? (Ugh).
Well, I got a call within 15 minutes of my gift of pistachios delivery thanking me soooo much. "You are so thoughtful I am sharing with the staff as well."
I thought that the 21st of December would be too late for shipping in time. They arrived on the 22nd!!
- Saved by the Nuts -”
Terry, Riverside, CA December 19, 2010
“This is the second time we have had the 5 lbs. of salted pistachio nuts from nutsonline. These are the best pistachios we have ever had. Ordering is the best. Shipping is the best and letting you know your order has been delivered is the best. Thank you nutsonline.”
D.Jean, Parkersburg, W.Va. December 16, 2010
“Received my 5# bag of pistachios yesterday, and opened last night and they are wonderful. Didn't have to crack even one to open. Best ever...Thanks for your prompt service. Just curious, where are they grown, and how?”
marnique, baltimore, md December 10, 2010
“I am so pleased with the order i received the pistachios was so delicious and the popcorn was great i love the next day shipping i will definitely order of this site again and i will recommend friends and family.thanks for the freshness.”
Mary A. Holmes, Sanford, NC December 9, 2010
“Thanks for the great pistachios. They arrived just when you said they would. I'll be in touch with you again!”
Showing 171-180 of 226
Kayle, Estes Park, CO August 28, 2014
“Best I have ever tadted”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|