Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Calvin , Hempstead, Texas October 28, 2011
“Received the Pistachios this evening and promply ate 5 ozs, they were great, you have a great web site and a lot of products I will have to try out in the future, ie dryed dates and other nuts and fruits. Thank you so much, I look forward to a lasting relationship with your company. Cal”
Vincent, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida October 24, 2011
“Best Turkish figs I have ever eaten!!! The pistachios were the freshest I've ever had! Can't wait to try the rest of my order! You have a new customer!!!”
Mandy, Ontario, Canada September 28, 2011
“Bought a sample pack of these for a little treat. What a treat they were! So fresh, creamy and tasty! I can't wait for my 2nd order to arrive with the bigger bags I ordered!”
grace, pawcatuck, ct. September 13, 2011
“another wonderful order just arrived! this one had fabulous dried cranberries,roasted pistachios and cashews and the no salt sesame sticks! this is a great company with fine quality products, thank you!”
Richard, Myrtle Beach, SC September 10, 2011
“You are a wonderful family spreading the sunshine of a positive attitude and great products. Thank you for letting me know that you appreciate my orders and for making such great snacks. ”
Tina, NJ July 26, 2011
“Arrive in perfect condition. Everything was fresh and
Jimmie, Eastpointe, Michigan July 23, 2011
“These are some of the freshest and tasty nuts that I have ever found, retail not with standing. The delivery was so fast I was amazed. If you like good tasting and fresh nuts this is the place to buy them.”
JANET, Norfolk, virginia July 21, 2011
“Since my father turned us on to your wonderful pistachios, we have become avid fans of your products! We sent our son and daughter in law off to Europe with their carry on full of pistachios and dried apricots! The dried figs are my favorite, but I'm sure I'll find new favorites along the way!”
Wilhelmena, Baltimore, MD July 19, 2011
“OMG! These nuts and the trail mix are wonderful! Everything is so fresh and taste so good. The delivery was so fast, amazing. Thank you so much for the freshness. I was not sure about ordering fresh nuts online but you have removed any doubts I had.”
Ellen July 19, 2011
“I received my order yesterday as promised and to my delight you included a bag of cashew, they are delish. My order was more better than I expected and I cannot wait to order from you again. Your products are fresh and they taste better than the grocery store nuts. You are going to have me as a repeat customer.
Thank you, Ellen”
Showing 151-160 of 241
Robin, Atlantic Highlands, NJ September 27, 2014
“As always , Fresh and good”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|