Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Tina, NJ July 26, 2011
“Arrive in perfect condition. Everything was fresh and
Jimmie, Eastpointe, Michigan July 23, 2011
“These are some of the freshest and tasty nuts that I have ever found, retail not with standing. The delivery was so fast I was amazed. If you like good tasting and fresh nuts this is the place to buy them.”
JANET, Norfolk, virginia July 21, 2011
“Since my father turned us on to your wonderful pistachios, we have become avid fans of your products! We sent our son and daughter in law off to Europe with their carry on full of pistachios and dried apricots! The dried figs are my favorite, but I'm sure I'll find new favorites along the way!”
Wilhelmena, Baltimore, MD July 19, 2011
“OMG! These nuts and the trail mix are wonderful! Everything is so fresh and taste so good. The delivery was so fast, amazing. Thank you so much for the freshness. I was not sure about ordering fresh nuts online but you have removed any doubts I had.”
Ellen July 19, 2011
“I received my order yesterday as promised and to my delight you included a bag of cashew, they are delish. My order was more better than I expected and I cannot wait to order from you again. Your products are fresh and they taste better than the grocery store nuts. You are going to have me as a repeat customer.
Thank you, Ellen”
Susan, detroit, michigan July 16, 2011
“Wow! I am thrilled with my first purchase! I am already making a list for my new order. The largest pistachios and cashews I've ever seen and FRESH!
Must try the organic energy bars, they are the bomb! Thank you for such wonderful offerings, I am a customer for life!”
Jesse, Florissant, Mo July 16, 2011
“Arrived Today, sampled all and they are great.”
Jo Ann, Troy, NY July 12, 2011
“I can't say enough about the service I just rec'd from your family. I haven't tried the pistachios yet, they are one of my daughters wedding favors, but they look beautiful, huge is exactly what they are. Thank you so much, I will definitely being ordering again and telling everyone about you.
Barbara, Newark, NJ July 12, 2011
“YUM! You have top quality, THE BEST, products! Your nuts are HUGE! ...and delicious! We've tried the Pistachios and the Cashews. I also love the Ginger Cuts candy... nice bite! Tried the cocoa nibs and they're great! I'm recommending you to everyone I know.
Question... was it you who used to set up tables and sell nuts/candy on Friday's in the Gateway complex? If so, why don't you come back? We miss you.
Winifred, Farmington Hills, Mi July 11, 2011
“We are thoroughly Happy with our nuts. It is a pleasure to be able to get such FRESH nuts, instead of stale nuts. Also the chocolate covered nuts were not melted at all in there special container, even though we have been having 90 degree temps.”
Showing 141-150 of 226
Kayle, Estes Park, CO August 28, 2014
“Best I have ever tadted”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|