Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Chuck, Kalamazoo, Michigan March 30, 2011
“Absolutely LOVE your Pistachios! The best I've had. Big and almost no shells that are not cracked open. Trying the salted and the Onion and Garlic this time. You have a customer for life! Thanks”
Millard, Mathiston, MS March 11, 2011
“Your salted pistachios are truly delicious! Better than most I have eaten!
I will enjoy everyone of them!”
Dale, El Cajon, CA February 24, 2011
“Excellent purchase, tastey, very tastey. Fairly good sized nuts, just enough salt, overall you have a satisfied customer.”
Kenneth, Aurora, Illinois February 8, 2011
“Your pistachios have more flavor than any store bought brand I have ever had. Almost like they have a slight smoked flavor. And the meats were larger too. Great job! And your mochi rice cakes were so soft and oh so good.”
Randolph, San Francisco, CA February 7, 2011
“The pistachios are highly recommended to buy. I take them to work in a small bag just for myself and then my fellow co-workers hit me up for a handful and they were gone before my breaktime. Now I bring 2 sandwich bags full.”
Nicky, Boston, MA February 2, 2011
“Fantastico! The nuts are delicious and the shipping was super fast. I am happy to find this resource as the local groceries do not carry in-shell nuts. Thank you nutsonline.com!”
Julia, Pittsburgh, PA January 26, 2011
“I have been ordering pistachios for my Dad for years. My previous supplier went out of business, so I tried Nuts Online. My Dad said that your pistachios are the best he has ever had . . . now that's saying something! I now have a new supplier for pistachios - THANKS!”
Patricia, Strafford, NH January 23, 2011
“Nuts on Line never disappoints. We just opened our bag of pistachios and all I can say is "Wow" these were huge and they were equally as delicious.
Way to go Nuts on Line, way to go!!!”
Rick January 21, 2011
“I buy pistachios on every trip to the grocery. The ones from Nuts Online are the biggest ones I've seen in a long time. They also seem to have a much better flavor. They are obviously much fresher.
The dates and figs are also superior to the store brands. I had no idea how good Medjool dates were. I'm having a few dates and figs right now as breakfast.
You can be sure I'll be trying some other items from Nuts Online.
By the way, the order arrived in very good time.”
Johnny Tagliarino, Bunkie, LA January 20, 2011
“Rec'd my order of Roasted Pistachios (Salted In Shell) today. Upon opening I could not believe how large they are compared to others I have purchased. Thank you for a good product.”
Showing 131-140 of 194
Karen, Portage, Michigan August 19, 2014
“As always these pistachios are superior. The meat is salty and sweet in the perfect combination, and perfect for my low carb lifestyle.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|