Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Grace, Port St Lucie, Florida May 31, 2011
“Hi Jeffrey, Kenny, Sandy, David & the rest of the Nuts Online Family! Thank you for the best Pistachio nuts I've ever purchased. I bought them for my husband - his favorite. The dried peaches can't be beat!!! This is the second order I've placed with you and the sample packages you include are very welcome. Thanks again.”
WILLIAM, seaford, new york May 24, 2011
“GREAT SERVICE, YOU GUYS HAVE THE FASTEST NUTS IN TOWN...THANKS”
Donna May 20, 2011
“My order arrived today, as promised--amazing! The pistachio nuts are the biggest we've ever seen and delicious! The coconut candies are perfect, brought me back to my childhood. Thank you!”
Bill, McHenry, MD May 19, 2011
“VERY Fast Shipping, I'm Impressed!
Ordered 5 lbs of roasted pistachios and they are large, shells are opened very nicely, and just the right amount of salt. Very Tasty.
The habanero pistachios are great too. Takes 4 to 6 to taste the heat. Then it comes on very nicely with a good after taste. A little hotter would be nice though.
Would like to see the habanero pistachios in 5 lb bags.
All in all, I'm Impressed!
Sandra, Pennsville, NJ May 14, 2011
“I have been buying your products for quite a while now.l I love your nuts, seeds, snacks, and geez, everything I try. Thank you for being so prompt, also. Sandi”
Jesse, Malone, Wi. April 14, 2011
“Thank you for the high quality nuts. They are excellent, thanks, Jesse.”
John V, Leesburg, VA April 12, 2011
“pistachios are the biggest i have seen, wide variety of products, glad to see sugar free products for fellow diabetics. ”
Marcy, Croton on Hudson, NY April 8, 2011
I'll ALWAYS be a NUT for NUTS! GREAT nuts, GRET job!
Marcy the NUT!”
Chuck, Kalamazoo, Michigan March 30, 2011
“Absolutely LOVE your Pistachios! The best I've had. Big and almost no shells that are not cracked open. Trying the salted and the Onion and Garlic this time. You have a customer for life! Thanks”
Millard, Mathiston, MS March 11, 2011
“Your salted pistachios are truly delicious! Better than most I have eaten!
I will enjoy everyone of them!”
Showing 121-130 of 192
Jean , Toms River, NJ July 3, 2014
“OMG! last night I wished I had some pistachios, and this morning I find them on my desk. you are the BEST at what you do.
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|