Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jennifer, Flushing, NY May 16, 2012
“It's been a few years since I ordered from Nuts.Com, and I have to say that my memories did not do it justice. I ordered peanuts, pistachios, and dark chocolate covered strawberries, and I am blown away by how tasty everything is. From the fast shipping, my order arrived about 24 hours after I placed it, to the all the cute sayings on the box :) You guys are top notch and I will be ordering again soon.”
Sharon, Pasadena, CA May 3, 2012
“I have been ordering from Nuts.com now for about a year and know that I'll be returning for many, many years to come.
I've never seen such high quality products. Absolutely everything we've ordered has been exceptual in every way...freshness, taste, fast shipping, quality nuts/seeds and they're all quite good sized.
The cashews that we love are HUGE and delicious, unlike what you mostly find in grocery stores, where they seem to throw in lots of broken pieces although labeled "whole."
Really can't praise this site enough. You won't be disappointed. ”
Mandy, Ottawa, Ontario April 13, 2012
“These are awesome! Very fresh and tasty. Best snack when you're sitting in front of the TV.”
Trish, Upper Sandusky, Oh March 24, 2012
“Pitachios are deeeeelish! Huge and fresh! Thanks so much!”
Roger , Uncasville, Ct March 20, 2012
“I thought you guys were stretching things a bit when you stated that my order would arrive the next day. Darned it it didn't, in less than 24 hrs!!
PS. The nuts are great, better that expected.”
Marie, Houston, Tx March 5, 2012
“The pistachios are so delicious & they are so big! love them! Thanks!”
Stephen, Apex, NC February 25, 2012
“I recently purchased four pounds of pistachios from nuts.com. I have been most pleantly surprised - they are utterly fresh (not dried out as some of the ones purchased from local stores), and the flavor is intense. Moreover, the bags contained almost no partially opened ones and no closed ones. Great!”
Lori, New Boston, Michigan February 18, 2012
“This was my first order from Nuts.com. Fast delivery. 3 Days after ordering, the box arrived. The Pistachios are the best I've ever tasted.
Stephanie, Frederick, Maryland February 16, 2012
“These are absolutely delicious!!!!!!!! A must have!!!!!!!!!!!”
SFC ALVIN DAVIDSON, Tupelo, MS January 31, 2012
“All I can say is I love you nuts.com!!!
Showing 121-130 of 233
Steve, Hanceville, AL September 12, 2014
“I made a mistake with my order. Nothing that was your fault at all. It was all mine. I sent them to the office so I would get them sooner. The problem was that I was not there when they were delivered. It seems that others in the office like what I ordered also and decided it was snack time when they arrived. Everyone in the office agrees that they are very delicious and fresh. Looks like I may be ordering again sooner than I had anticipated thanks to all my office associates. I may use their credit card this next time though.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|