Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years!!! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Russ, painesville, ohio July 7, 2011
“The order arrived quickly, and the pistachios are the best I have bought anywhere, the only problem is once you open the bag and eat one, YOU CANT STOP, will definitely be a repeat customer. ”
Barry, naperville, IL June 24, 2011
“the huge pistachios arrived today, they were great . The figs were huge compared to the local grocers and these are like candy.”
Frank R. DeLuca, Hampton, New Jersey June 15, 2011
“I ordered mixed nuts, coated pecans, and Pistachios in the shell for both myself and for family in CT. We all agree that these are different from the norm, and always draw a comment from people eating them. Usually a big, "WOW, these are good. I just placed a second order today for my family in CT. I plan to keep trying more stuff soon.”
Carol, Port Washington, WI June 4, 2011
“Ever since my family discovered Nutsonline, a one pound bag of any of our favorite nuts is not enough. And I never thought I would love pistachios so much (5 lb. bags when I order). Thanks for being there.”
Grace, Port St Lucie, Florida May 31, 2011
“Hi Jeffrey, Kenny, Sandy, David & the rest of the Nuts Online Family! Thank you for the best Pistachio nuts I've ever purchased. I bought them for my husband - his favorite. The dried peaches can't be beat!!! This is the second order I've placed with you and the sample packages you include are very welcome. Thanks again.”
WILLIAM, seaford, new york May 24, 2011
“GREAT SERVICE, YOU GUYS HAVE THE FASTEST NUTS IN TOWN...THANKS”
Donna May 20, 2011
“My order arrived today, as promised--amazing! The pistachio nuts are the biggest we've ever seen and delicious! The coconut candies are perfect, brought me back to my childhood. Thank you!”
Bill, McHenry, MD May 19, 2011
“VERY Fast Shipping, I'm Impressed!
Ordered 5 lbs of roasted pistachios and they are large, shells are opened very nicely, and just the right amount of salt. Very Tasty.
The habanero pistachios are great too. Takes 4 to 6 to taste the heat. Then it comes on very nicely with a good after taste. A little hotter would be nice though.
Would like to see the habanero pistachios in 5 lb bags.
All in all, I'm Impressed!
Sandra, Pennsville, NJ May 14, 2011
“I have been buying your products for quite a while now.l I love your nuts, seeds, snacks, and geez, everything I try. Thank you for being so prompt, also. Sandi”
Jesse, Malone, Wi. April 14, 2011
“Thank you for the high quality nuts. They are excellent, thanks, Jesse.”
Showing 111-120 of 186
Cecelia, Blackwood, NJ April 9, 2014
“I would give you a stellar review, but I'm busy now...eating the best pistachio nuts EVER!!! Thanks for the Warp Speed Delivery!!!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|