Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Go NUTS this Holiday! View Gifts »
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Pistachios are HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years!!! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
John V, Leesburg, VA April 12, 2011
“pistachios are the biggest i have seen, wide variety of products, glad to see sugar free products for fellow diabetics. ”
Marcy, Croton on Hudson, NY April 8, 2011
I'll ALWAYS be a NUT for NUTS! GREAT nuts, GRET job!
Marcy the NUT!”
Chuck, Kalamazoo, Michigan March 30, 2011
“Absolutely LOVE your Pistachios! The best I've had. Big and almost no shells that are not cracked open. Trying the salted and the Onion and Garlic this time. You have a customer for life! Thanks”
Millard, Mathiston, MS March 11, 2011
“Your salted pistachios are truly delicious! Better than most I have eaten!
I will enjoy everyone of them!”
Dale, El Cajon, CA February 24, 2011
“Excellent purchase, tastey, very tastey. Fairly good sized nuts, just enough salt, overall you have a satisfied customer.”
Kenneth, Aurora, Illinois February 8, 2011
“Your pistachios have more flavor than any store bought brand I have ever had. Almost like they have a slight smoked flavor. And the meats were larger too. Great job! And your mochi rice cakes were so soft and oh so good.”
Randolph, San Francisco, CA February 7, 2011
“The pistachios are highly recommended to buy. I take them to work in a small bag just for myself and then my fellow co-workers hit me up for a handful and they were gone before my breaktime. Now I bring 2 sandwich bags full.”
Nicky, Boston, MA February 2, 2011
“Fantastico! The nuts are delicious and the shipping was super fast. I am happy to find this resource as the local groceries do not carry in-shell nuts. Thank you nutsonline.com!”
Julia, Pittsburgh, PA January 26, 2011
“I have been ordering pistachios for my Dad for years. My previous supplier went out of business, so I tried Nuts Online. My Dad said that your pistachios are the best he has ever had . . . now that's saying something! I now have a new supplier for pistachios - THANKS!”
Patricia, Strafford, NH January 23, 2011
“Nuts on Line never disappoints. We just opened our bag of pistachios and all I can say is "Wow" these were huge and they were equally as delicious.
Way to go Nuts on Line, way to go!!!”
Showing 111-120 of 176
Deanna, San Diego, CA October 8, 2013
“Those nutty pistachios, were delivered in a nutty box, with a nutty delivery update email, and are delicious! Now I will order more!!!!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|