Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Linda P. Alberts November 12, 2011
“The pistachios are excellent -- not too salty, very fresh and tender. The resealable one-pound bags are great; they save the nuts from our humidity here in the Midwest.”
Mary, Tucson, AZ November 9, 2011
“The pistachios were perfect. The dried fruit moist and sweet. The Pumpkin seeds were just like when I was a kid in NY. And the special surprise in the box made it even better. My neighbor came over, tried a few of this and a little of that and said she needed to order from you too!”
Ella, Arlington, Virginia November 4, 2011
“The pistachios I sent my granddaughtger and her husband elicited this comment from him: I can tell these are high quality pistachios after some others I've eaten. Excellent taste. My granddaughter liked that they were salted just right -- not too much.”
Calvin , Hempstead, Texas October 28, 2011
“Received the Pistachios this evening and promply ate 5 ozs, they were great, you have a great web site and a lot of products I will have to try out in the future, ie dryed dates and other nuts and fruits. Thank you so much, I look forward to a lasting relationship with your company. Cal”
Vincent, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida October 24, 2011
“Best Turkish figs I have ever eaten!!! The pistachios were the freshest I've ever had! Can't wait to try the rest of my order! You have a new customer!!!”
Mandy, Ontario, Canada September 28, 2011
“Bought a sample pack of these for a little treat. What a treat they were! So fresh, creamy and tasty! I can't wait for my 2nd order to arrive with the bigger bags I ordered!”
grace, pawcatuck, ct. September 13, 2011
“another wonderful order just arrived! this one had fabulous dried cranberries,roasted pistachios and cashews and the no salt sesame sticks! this is a great company with fine quality products, thank you!”
Richard, Myrtle Beach, SC September 10, 2011
“You are a wonderful family spreading the sunshine of a positive attitude and great products. Thank you for letting me know that you appreciate my orders and for making such great snacks. ”
Tina, NJ July 26, 2011
“Arrive in perfect condition. Everything was fresh and
Jimmie, Eastpointe, Michigan July 23, 2011
“These are some of the freshest and tasty nuts that I have ever found, retail not with standing. The delivery was so fast I was amazed. If you like good tasting and fresh nuts this is the place to buy them.”
Showing 101-110 of 194
Karen, Portage, Michigan August 19, 2014
“As always these pistachios are superior. The meat is salty and sweet in the perfect combination, and perfect for my low carb lifestyle.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|