Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Heather, Summersville, Missouri December 7, 2012
“WOW! You guys are fast. Nuts look great and the extra cashews in the pkg were a nice surprise..”
Mary, Strongsville, Ohio December 6, 2012
“My family always looks forward to receiving the best, biggest pistachios every Christmas. The samples are a great idea for tasting.”
Olivia, Bethesda, MD November 27, 2012
“I'd eat a handful of pistachios over broccoli any day! (Referring to the dietary fiber info on your description.) I have spent years buying pistachios at grocery stores and repeatedly being disappointed. Your pistachios, on the other hand, are as fresh and plump as can be, and remind me of the ones I enjoyed overseas as a child. Thank you!”
John, Duluth, Minnesota November 26, 2012
“Great pistachios, nearly polished off the bag tonight. I will definitely be back for more after I work off the last batch.”
John, Newport, PA November 24, 2012
“Best nuts period. Excellent service. Lightning fast delivery. We love nuts.com!”
Regina, Nashville, TN November 17, 2012
“Some of the best pistachios ever- glad to have ordered five lbs- and your pecan pie is the shizzle. Seriously. Wow! Love the new bag design, too. ”
Donna, Lander, Wyoming November 9, 2012
“The pistachios are the best in the world. The black mulberries cannot be found anywhere else. What a treat. All items are beautifully packaged”
Devon, SW, FL October 25, 2012
“I just received my first order from your company, and I join the chorus of people singing your praises. Your products are by far the best I've ever had. As a "tree-hugger" spoiled for choice where I grew up, with access to all sorts of fresh nuts off the trees, as well as in the markets, I've had a lot of nuts!
Your pistachios are very fresh, plump, richly flavored without hints of bitterness, properly roasted, and the shells are easily removed.
I also tried your "custom trail mix" option, having two different blends made. Both are unbelievably delicious. The custom trail/snack mix concept is brilliant, especially considering that you have so many possible ingredients one can include. I will be using this feature in future orders a lot, as well as telling everyone I know about it. It's such a great idea for personal snacking, customizing for a group, party or event, and even for gifts. It also seems like a great way to encourage fussy eaters to consume more healthy fruits and nuts, since you can customize the mix specifically to an individual's personal tastes. ”
Marsha October 21, 2012
“We just got a delivery of pistachio nuts only. Your pistachio nuts are the best we've ever had. We ordered three large packages! Each nut is large and delicious - not a one every gets thrown away!! ”
Vivian, Kingston, NY October 14, 2012
“You nuts are amazing! Placed a huge order late Wednesday night, and had it first thing Friday morning. Everyone is enjoying all the delicious goodies, which are phenomenal. Thank you for the great products and the outstanding service. We are nuts about you!”
Showing 91-100 of 233
Steve, Hanceville, AL September 12, 2014
“I made a mistake with my order. Nothing that was your fault at all. It was all mine. I sent them to the office so I would get them sooner. The problem was that I was not there when they were delivered. It seems that others in the office like what I ordered also and decided it was snack time when they arrived. Everyone in the office agrees that they are very delicious and fresh. Looks like I may be ordering again sooner than I had anticipated thanks to all my office associates. I may use their credit card this next time though.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|