Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Robert, las Vegas, NV December 19, 2012
“The delivery response time was unbelievable. So far we have only tried the Pistachio nuts, which are outstanding. Some of the best we have ever had. We will certaintly reorder from you guys.”
Paula, Carmel, NY December 18, 2012
“In the past I have ordered dark chocolate covered espresso beans and they are superb! Recently I ordered Roasted salted chick peas, and Roasted Pistachios salted in shell. Not only is my order filled promptly and delivered to my door the next day, but every item is fresh and delicious. I will always order from Nuts.com!”
Gale, Edinboro, Pa. December 16, 2012
“I order every Christmas for my son-in-law. He likes pistacios and yours are the best. Your service and shipping are top notch. Thank you.”
Pat, Phila, Pa December 14, 2012
“I can't believe my luck in finding this company. My order has here in 48 hours. Included with my order was a sample of Roasted Pistachios. They was so good I just placed an order for a pound. Best I have ever had...”
Jan, Wilmington, NC December 13, 2012
“We are blown away! I placed an order Tuesday evening. I was told to expect the order Friday. It arrived mid-day Thursday! The quality of products was amazing. Above and beyond what we've found locally! Many, many thanks.”
Ron, Limestone, Tennessee December 13, 2012
“WOW... ordered nuts on Monday and had them on Wednesday .... awesome service...”
Shannon December 12, 2012
“I received my Nuts.com order today, and I am extremely impressed with how fast it was shipped! I am a repeat customer because their pistachios are hands down the best pistachios I have ever eaten! I ordered for family gifts, and I made sure to order extra for myself. ”
Lisa, Benicia, CA December 11, 2012
“Will NEVER buy nuts anywhere else. Easy website, prompt delivery, and THEY told me when my package arrived at the house. Great service! I also loved the little thank you gift that was included....”
Heather, Summersville, Missouri December 7, 2012
“WOW! You guys are fast. Nuts look great and the extra cashews in the pkg were a nice surprise..”
Mary, Strongsville, Ohio December 6, 2012
“My family always looks forward to receiving the best, biggest pistachios every Christmas. The samples are a great idea for tasting.”
Showing 91-100 of 241
Robin, Atlantic Highlands, NJ September 27, 2014
“As always , Fresh and good”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|