Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Janie, Coral Gables, FL June 18, 2012
“This was my first order...from soup to nuts the delivery went well. Even the box was cute!
I'm still munching on my bag of shelled pistachios (I know, it's lazy to buy them shelled but I can think of worse indulgences).
Thanks for a great, nutty experience!”
Theresa Fitzgerald, Byron, MI December 5, 2011
“These are really good. I won't hesitate to order them again. A fantastic snack. The service and delivery were great, as well.”
Stacie L James, PA November 8, 2011
“WOW! I'm a fan! Saved money as compared to another "Nut" store online where I used to shop! AND next day delivery! Ordered Sunday night, shipped Monday, delivered Tuesday! I can't find unsalted raw shelled pistachios anywhere near my home. So glad you have them. They are delicious! Thank you!”
Terri, Cave Junction, OR October 26, 2011
“I needed raw, unsalted pistachios for a recipe but couldn't find them in any stores near me. So glad I found Nutsonline, they had just what I needed. The nuts shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. They are top quality. I will definitely be trying some of their other wonderful offerings.”
Susan, Holland, VT October 5, 2011
“These nuts are great. I ordered the walnuts and the raw, unsalted pistachios. They arrived in two days. They are fresh and delicious.”
Cynthia, NY, NY June 25, 2011
“Don't hesitate to buy these! I am amazed by the speed of delivery and the quality of the products I received. You might think the price is high, but 1 LB is ALOT of nuts. I always skip off any recipe that calls for pistachios because I am not shelling them myself, and i never see them any other way...not any more. highly recommentd.”
Charles D Clark, Prospect Park, Pa June 3, 2011
“Great Nuts! keep up the good work , I appreciate it very much!!”
Tim, Redmond, OR June 1, 2011
“The raw pistachio meats we received are AWESOME! Large, soft, delicious! What a treat!”
Ronald, palm desert, ca April 16, 2011
“I received my order and am now enjoying my products. Thank you for the excellent service.”
Nicole , New Carrollton, MD March 15, 2011
“It rare when shipments arrive on time and then to have the product actually meet expectations? Never happens...until now! My nuts were on time and taste great! YAY NUTS!”
Showing 51-60 of 75
Cassandra, Waukegan, IL September 4, 2014
“5~stars for flavor on theseno~shell pistatio~nuts and super~fast shipping~thanks!!!!!!!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|