Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Carla, Powder Springs, Ga December 9, 2009
“This delivery saved my Christmas baking! Growing up in northern California raw pistachios are a plenty but are very hard to come by here in Georgia. Thanks for the quick delivery.”
Dick, Garrett Park, MD December 7, 2009
“I just finished off 1/3 cup of the raw shelled pistachio nuts and they are super-fresh, thus especially yummy!”
Ron, Bayside, NY December 1, 2009
“super fast shipping! My order arrived in great condition and is superior quality pistachios! I can't wait to make my holiday cookies! I finally have a reliable place to purchase shelled, raw pistachios!!”
Harry, Addison, TX November 21, 2009
“I love the Dried Tomatoes and Raw Pistachios.”
Martha, Moss Point, MS August 18, 2009
“About the greatest purchase ever made was from NutsOnline.”
GV, Knightdale, NC August 13, 2009
“What can I say but WOW!!! I received my order in the exact time frame given and the product was outstanding. No doubt that I will be doing business with your guys in the future. Thanks for keeping the customer first at all you do!!”
Karen, Cincinnati, OH June 12, 2009
“I barely closed my browser before FedEx pulled up and delivered my order!!!
Seriously...these guys are FAST! Everything was packed extremely well and I was delighted to FINALLY find a source for raw shelled unsalted pistachios as well as a few other rare items. Now if I can just remember what recipe I wanted them for! ;-)”
Sharon February 28, 2008
“the pistachios I ordered were so yummy and fresh! I soaked them in water overnight and in the morning i noticed that they already started to germinate. and than i put them in my dehydrator for 24 hours and they became crunchy and sweet!
best nuts ever!
thanks so much!I am going to order these nuts from u on a regular basis!!!”
Stephanie, Palm Coast, FL January 1, 2008
“I can't believe it. These actually taste BETTER than cooked ones. And I still do like my cooked food, even though I am trying to do more and more raw. YUMMY!!!! ”
Showing 51-60 of 60
Carole, Olympia, WA June 3, 2014
“I wanted to make some biscotti and the recipe called for craisins and pistachios, but where to find shelled, unsalted, raw pistachios? Not around here, so I searched online and found nuts.com! I was looking for a company that seemed to put quality first, but you never know until you receive the product. I received my pistachios today and OMG! Fresh and flavorful! They smell and taste wonderful! I am very, very pleased. They are well packaged in a reclosable pouch and the box they came in contained biodegradable foam peanuts for cushioning (appreciated by this environmentalist!) This company seems very customer-oriented and friendly. All in all, a great shopping experience!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|