Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Terri, Cave Junction, OR May 23, 2013
“I have an awesome recipe that calls for raw unshelled pistachios which I can't get anywhere in my local stores. I am so glad I found you. I love your nuts! And, your packaging is awesome...”
Humphrey, Halethorpe, MD March 7, 2013
“I'm so impressed with my order. Definitely the best raw pistachios and cashews I had in a while. Will be doing a monthly order since it's much cheaper than my local grocery store. ”
Sandra, Mason City, Iowa March 1, 2013
“Love my raw pistachios and cashews!!!”
Ursel, Tallahassee, FL February 16, 2013
“We just received the super-fast shipment of goodies. Opening the funny and cute box was just like Christmas, and the cheerful orange bags made us smile. The quality of the nuts (Hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, Pistachios, Black Walnuts) is outstanding as usual. Very plump nut meats and really fresh and delicious. Thank you also for the yummy Cashew sample, and for your always superior products, - and such friendly fast service.”
Tom, Berlin Center, Ohio January 31, 2013
“Before the "evesdroppers" told you that they were delivered, the raw pistachios had become biscotti.
How do I get the skin off of the raw almonds. Thanks, Tom”
Rachel, College Station, Texas January 5, 2013
“Received your package today and enjoyed your sense of humor in your packaging. Have only "tested" the pistachios but they are great!
Look forward to baking with your almond flour as I've been disappointed with the outcome using almond meal/flour.”
Manuelle, Washington, DC January 3, 2013
“So, today while I was at work my wife informed me that I received a package from nuts.com. I wasn't able to get of until 2am in the morning. As soon as I got home I opened the package. All I can say is wow. The packaging is great and very creative. Love the vibrant colors. The nuts are outstanding. I'm a customer for my remaining years on this beloved earth. Thank you so much for the extra salted cashews. My wife will love them. By far the best nuts I have tasted. Thanks again.”
Pamela, Albuquerque, NM December 18, 2012
Love the pistachios ... New Mexico has always grown pistachios, but I can no longer get the raw nut meats! So the nutty New Jersey family will get my business. And thanks for the extra flax seeds ! Keeping us healthy!
linda, charlotte, nc December 11, 2012
“Great products.. and delivery was very fast! Just in time for holiday treats and baking. I will be ordering more in the future. Thanks”
Hoa, Fairfax, VA December 7, 2012
“Love the nuts, ordered yesterday and it come TODAY. Love love love”
Showing 31-40 of 75
Cassandra, Waukegan, IL September 4, 2014
“5~stars for flavor on theseno~shell pistatio~nuts and super~fast shipping~thanks!!!!!!!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|