Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Oh My! Pecan Pie
Oh my! is exactly what you will say when you sink your teeth into quite possibly the most amazing pecan pie. EVER. We don't use tiny little pecans in this bad boy. We use our premium mammoth sized pecans. Guaranteed to have a mouthful of pecans in every single bite. Love the gooey sweet center of a pecan pie? Just wait until your taste buds get to the middle of this pie. Made by hand in small batches, we promise this is 8" pie is as good, if not better, than grandma's pecan pie.
This price includes special insulated packaging.
Note: We encourage you to ship this in 2 days or less to maintain freshness and appearance.
Instructions for enjoying this deliciousness:
1) Remove the pie from the silver insulated pouch that it is shipped in.
2) If you plan on eating this right away (we certainly recommend tasting this treat early and often) allow to sit at room temperature for 3-4 hours and then dig right in!
3) If you like your pie warm (and who doesn't?!?) you can reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees for a maximum of 10 minutes.
4) Don't be afraid to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream to complete this most amazingly perfect treat.
1) Your pie can stay fresh at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
2) If you wish to freeze your pie, you definitely can. We recommend freezing it as soon as you receive it for up to 3 months in an air tight freezer bag.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Joann, Somerset, NJ November 23, 2009
“Omg. I could not wait till thurs. Omg on the pecan pie. Delicious”
Showing 51-60 of 52
Sandra J Earle, Ozona, Texas January 7, 2014
“Got it. Haven't opened it yet--why didn't you remind me that I was out of organic raisins from the holidays--that's a joke.
I really wanted to mention that we ate the free pecan pie that you sent with an earlier order for Christmas. It was beyond wonderful. My husband doesn't usually like pecan pie and he said it was the best he ever had. Also, it was packed perfectly and kept just right since before Thanksgiving when I made pumpkin pie.
My experience is usually that such an offer is often disappointing. Not so here. You outdid yourself. Thank you and Happy New Year.”
Pecans, light and dark corn syrup, plugra butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla paste, crust (wheat flour(unbleached, uninriched), palm oil, water, pure clover honey, sea salt.)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Country of Origin: United States