Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Macadamia Nuts (Unsalted)
A deliciously sweet nut. These supreme sized macadamia nuts are freshly roasted to perfection, with no added salt. A true Hawaiian delicacy.
2. Macadamias contain flavenoids (a phytochemical) and tocopherols (vitamin E), which are potent antioxidants and can help protect against cancer and heart disease.
3. Unsalted macadamia nuts contain no cholesterol and are low in sodium and saturated fats.
4. Macadamias contain vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and iron.
5. The macadamia nut is one of the few foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. In a recent study, indicators suggest the palmitoleic acid may actually aid in fat metabolism, possibly reducing stored body fat.
6. Macadamia nut oil contains Omega 3, known to reduce the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Gayle, Canada September 15, 2010
“Order arrived beautifully packaged. Biggest macadamia nuts I've ever seen! Chocolate covered almonds are to die for. Thanks Nuts on Line, we'll be back!”
marjorie, stanley, nm July 17, 2010
“Wonderful unsalted roasted macadamias for my Hawaiian sundae! Plain yogurt, pineapple, coconut and MACADAMIAS! Priceless!”
Donna, Sedona, AZ April 13, 2010
“Oh my goodness! Incredibly delicious. I bought three different kinds of almonds and two different kinds of macadamia nuts and they are wonderful. Thank you.”
claire, nevada city, ca November 10, 2009
“love your nuts! LOL got them today and stashed them away from family”
Tone, Corpus Christi, Texas July 2, 2005
“Wow! Fantastic service. I have never ordered from you before, so I sent a small order (2 lbs.) of Macadamias to my boyfriend in North Carolina to see how your service was. It was delivered by Fed Ex on Saturday (how about that, UPS?) The nuts were very well packed.
He was thrilled by the Macadamias. He said they were even larger than the ones he used to get when he lived in Hawaii years ago.
I will definitely order from you again.
R.C. November 11, 2003
“I received my nuts yesterday and man were they good!! Fresh, buttery sweet tasting macadamias, I gave some (two to each person) to my co-workers and they were equally impressed. GREAT JOB I'll order again for sure.
Another satisfied customer !!
Showing 41-50 of 47
frederick, bronx, New York June 3, 2014
“You haven't heard from me because i been very busy eating & grooving on my Macadamia Nuts. You are part of my extended family because you supply them. thank y'all !”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||225|
Macadamia Nuts, peanut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 180 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Kenya
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|