Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Macadamia Nuts (Unsalted)
A deliciously sweet nut. These supreme sized macadamia nuts are freshly roasted to perfection, with no added salt. A true Hawaiian delicacy.
2. Macadamias contain flavenoids (a phytochemical) and tocopherols (vitamin E), which are potent antioxidants and can help protect against cancer and heart disease.
3. Unsalted macadamia nuts contain no cholesterol and are low in sodium and saturated fats.
4. Macadamias contain vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and iron.
5. The macadamia nut is one of the few foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. In a recent study, indicators suggest the palmitoleic acid may actually aid in fat metabolism, possibly reducing stored body fat.
6. Macadamia nut oil contains Omega 3, known to reduce the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Nancy July 26, 2013
“Fabulous Macadamia nuts!!! Great price! Very tasty... not like the ones available in the grocery store! I could go on and on, but I've got a package of nuts I have to eat!!”
Kathleen, Maybee, MI July 24, 2013
“Wow! what service! Ordered on Monday; delivered on Wednesday. And delicious!”
Kathleen, Mountains of, Tennessee July 10, 2013
Nuts super great!
Yes, I am sold on this web site & will
Christina, Tolland, CT June 11, 2013
“Super fast overnight shipping. I didn't even select overnight! Huge bag of macadamias for the money, a free sample of goji berries, and a great first experience with chia seeds. I will def be a regular customer.”
Emily, Grand Rapids, MI May 2, 2013
“Products arrived in 3 days - everything is great! Macadamia nuts are HUGE! and delicious. The freeze dried pineapple is quite a unique treat! Also, thank you for the free sample of Quinoa! Cant wait to try more of your products :-)”
Bill Cook, Jackson, NJ April 27, 2013
“Delivery right on time, Product fresh and enjoyed by all. Snaps all around for a job well done.”
Jackie, AR April 23, 2013
“We ordered 11 packages of the macadamia nuts, salted & unsalted. Most are going to friends in Taiwan. We opened one package for sampling. They were delicious! Very large, & very fresh!”
Aleathe, Arizona April 17, 2013
“As always, your items are fresh and delicious. Wouldn't consider ordering from any other place.”
Allan Nara, MMountain Vieww, Ca March 16, 2013
“Delivered on time. Nice packaging, taste good, nice for gifts
Michael, Chesapeake, VA March 1, 2013
“I'm impressed so far. Ordered nuts Wed. Received them today (Fri). Nuts were fresh and tasty. Go Nuts.com”
Showing 21-30 of 59
Nancy, Wilmington, DE August 12, 2014
“faster than the speed of light - my order arrived less than 24 hours after I placed it! You are the best - and so are your nuts!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||225|
Macadamia Nuts, peanut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 180 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Kenya
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|