Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Macadamia Nuts (Unsalted)
A deliciously sweet nut. These supreme sized macadamia nuts are freshly roasted to perfection, with no added salt. A true Hawaiian delicacy.
2. Macadamias contain flavenoids (a phytochemical) and tocopherols (vitamin E), which are potent antioxidants and can help protect against cancer and heart disease.
3. Unsalted macadamia nuts contain no cholesterol and are low in sodium and saturated fats.
4. Macadamias contain vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and iron.
5. The macadamia nut is one of the few foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. In a recent study, indicators suggest the palmitoleic acid may actually aid in fat metabolism, possibly reducing stored body fat.
6. Macadamia nut oil contains Omega 3, known to reduce the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Verónica, West New York, NJ August 7, 2014
Carrie, Nederland, TX August 5, 2014
“These are so delicious. I love the freshness and no salt!”
Louise, Birmingham, AL August 1, 2014
Noel, Cleveland, OH July 19, 2014
Cheryl, Fort Washington, MD July 13, 2014
william, Augusta, ME July 10, 2014
“Great taste, Fair price.”
Bryan, Houston, TX July 2, 2014
“Sooooooo fresh! Great quality!”
Cheryl, Fort Washington, MD June 25, 2014
“Macadamia, the Diva!”
Lorraine, Biddeford, ME June 8, 2014
“Another great product! I think Macadamia Nuts are my favorite out of any other nuts I have ordered. Not to say that I don't like the other nuts, I love all of the varieties, but the Macadamia Nuts are just hard to resist.”
frederick, bronx, New York June 3, 2014
“You haven't heard from me because i been very busy eating & grooving on my Macadamia Nuts. You are part of my extended family because you supply them. thank y'all !”
Showing 1-10 of 59
Nancy, Wilmington, DE August 12, 2014
“faster than the speed of light - my order arrived less than 24 hours after I placed it! You are the best - and so are your nuts!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||225|
Macadamia Nuts, peanut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 180 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Kenya
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|