Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Organic Cacao Powder (Raw)
Finally! An all natural completely raw, organic, non-heated cacao powder. Cold pressed from the finest nibs. Sprinkle organic raw cacao powder on oatmeal, puddings and treats, blend it with other foods for a healthy chocolate smoothie, or use it to make raw desserts and candies.
Cacao Health Benefits
1) Cacao contains more antioxidants per cup than wine or tea! The protective flavonoids in organic cacao powder can protect cells against damage by free radicals. Researchers at Cornell University found that a cup of cocoa contains nearly twice the antioxidants present in a glass of red wine, up to three times the antioxidants found in a cup of green tea, and five times the concentration in a cup of black tea. These findings are published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry.
2) Organic cacao powder is rich in flavonoids which can support heart health by reducing blood pressure and relaxing blood vessels. The Zutphen Elderly Study published in 2005 found that flavonoid intake was inversely associated with coronary heart disease, and high systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
3) Cacao is a natural mood booster because it stimulates the release of endorphins and serotonin in the brain. Feeling a little blue? Cacao also contains anandamide which leaves us feeling blissful and elevates our happiness levels.
4) Cacao powder is a brain food. The journal Neurology published preliminary research suggesting that cacao may improve cognitive function and the flow of blood to the brain.
5) Cacao is one of the richest food sources of magnesium, which aids over 300 chemical reactions in the body. Magnesium supports everything from cardiovascular function to bone health. A one-ounce serving of cacao powder contains over 30% of the Daily Value (DV) for magnesium.
How is organic raw cacao powder made?
Organic raw cacao powder is created by taking the nibs and then cold-pressing the oil out. When the oil is removed from the nibs, what results is dense, nutritionally packed dry mass. This mass is then ground into fine powder. Throughout this process every precaution is taken to ensure that no heat is used and maximum potency results.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Karen, Fl June 27, 2011
“I have been ordering from you for a long time and I always receive excellent service, super fast delivery and the 1 lb packaging is great! I recommend you to all my friends and enjoy all the different things that I order. You are an A+, Number One quality company! Keep up the great work!!”
Mary Rose, Milwaukee, Wisconsin June 24, 2011
“Wow, you guys are awesome. Super fast, Good quality. Wish all companies were like you. I just placed my order on Wednesday and it came on Friday! Also, Thanks for the free Chia sample! This stuff is great. Will order from you guys again!
Patrycja, Congers, NY June 2, 2011
“The fastest delivery ever! Thank you for all the delicious goodies and for bonus :)”
Thomas April 30, 2011
“Got the order....great service...if the taste matches the looks...this is the first of many orders...I love the fact that I'm dealing with a family business...please spread the wealth to your employees...thx Tom o”
Lynda, Carencro, LA April 28, 2011
“Nutsonline is fantastic! Everything is super fresh! I will continue ordering from Nutsonline, my favorite store!! Thank you! ”
Lynda, Carencro, Louisiana April 26, 2011
“Ordered Saturday, received Tuesday, Wow! This was my first order and I am very pleased. Everything is fresh and packaged well. I think this is my new favorite place to shop. I already placed a second order, and will order again, and again, and again. Thank you!”
Daniel, Charlestown, IN April 21, 2011
“The products were delivered above my expectations. I really appreciated the great service!! Thank You!!!!!”
Sarah, SANIBEL, FL March 31, 2011
“My shipment arrived last night, and everything is GREAT as usual! Made my first batch of Raw chocolates today...the raw cacao powder and raw mesquite powder were just what I needed, and you can't beat the prices or quality! Thanks for making healthy living easy and affordable!”
Melinda, CA March 27, 2011
“I am very happy with all my goodies. So glad I found you. This was my first order but won't be my last. Thanks!”
Laura, Milford, Michigan February 19, 2011
“I am so happy we found Nuts On Line! Our bulk cocoa was less money than our usual source and it came much faster...just a few days. We also love the taste. Thank you so much Nuts On Line. I hope to purchase more in the future!”
Showing 21-30 of 50
Khaiel , Doha, Qatar July 7, 2014
“I'm currently deployed and expected this package 2 weeks after order, it came withint 6 days... It was fast! I combined the maca powder with the raw cacao powder and my protein shake. It tasted like a java shake! So delicious! Thanks for the healthy choices! :D
1x Organic Maca Powder
1x Cacoa Powder
1x Chia Seeds
1x Natural colored wasabi peas! AMAZING!!
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
Organic Cacao Powder
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Peru
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|20 Pound Cases|