Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Organic Cacao Powder (Raw)
Finally! An all natural completely raw, organic, non-heated cacao powder. Cold pressed from the finest nibs. Sprinkle organic raw cacao powder on oatmeal, puddings and treats, blend it with other foods for a healthy chocolate smoothie, or use it to make raw desserts and candies.
Cacao Health Benefits
1) Cacao contains more antioxidants per cup than wine or tea! The protective flavonoids in organic cacao powder can protect cells against damage by free radicals. Researchers at Cornell University found that a cup of cocoa contains nearly twice the antioxidants present in a glass of red wine, up to three times the antioxidants found in a cup of green tea, and five times the concentration in a cup of black tea. These findings are published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry.
2) Organic cacao powder is rich in flavonoids which can support heart health by reducing blood pressure and relaxing blood vessels. The Zutphen Elderly Study published in 2005 found that flavonoid intake was inversely associated with coronary heart disease, and high systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
3) Cacao is a natural mood booster because it stimulates the release of endorphins and serotonin in the brain. Feeling a little blue? Cacao also contains anandamide which leaves us feeling blissful and elevates our happiness levels.
4) Cacao powder is a brain food. The journal Neurology published preliminary research suggesting that cacao may improve cognitive function and the flow of blood to the brain.
5) Cacao is one of the richest food sources of magnesium, which aids over 300 chemical reactions in the body. Magnesium supports everything from cardiovascular function to bone health. A one-ounce serving of cacao powder contains over 30% of the Daily Value (DV) for magnesium.
How is organic raw cacao powder made?
Organic raw cacao powder is created by taking the nibs and then cold-pressing the oil out. When the oil is removed from the nibs, what results is dense, nutritionally packed dry mass. This mass is then ground into fine powder. Throughout this process every precaution is taken to ensure that no heat is used and maximum potency results.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Kelly, Inverness, FL September 9, 2014
“Super Delish! I would rather wait for this to come in the mail than go out to any store!”
Amy, Worthington, OH August 8, 2014
“Love your products and service. I make the best "chocolate shakes" for my kids with this cocoa powder...it is so yummy I can sneak stuff like carrots and cauliflower in them and they eat it right up. Love your website, I'm a regular :)”
Khaiel , Doha, Qatar July 7, 2014
“I'm currently deployed and expected this package 2 weeks after order, it came withint 6 days... It was fast! I combined the maca powder with the raw cacao powder and my protein shake. It tasted like a java shake! So delicious! Thanks for the healthy choices! :D
1x Organic Maca Powder
1x Cacoa Powder
1x Chia Seeds
1x Natural colored wasabi peas! AMAZING!!
Wendi, Arnold, MD July 4, 2014
“Really one of the best, raw cacao powders I've ever used. And, it's organic, which is hard to find anywhere else at such a reasonable price. I love it mixed with a little Organic Red Maca Powder (also the best around, purchased from Nuts.com) and it's an awesome start to my day. And, I order today, I get it tomorrow - the other awesome thing about Nuts.online!”
Jackie, Douglasville, Ga June 4, 2014
“I love the fast service and the delicious products I get from you.
I can't stop ordering the organic Brazil nuts and trying more and more things. The cocoa is soooo good we ordered more. The stevia is the best I have ever used. I just sent my granddaughter a package of chocolate samples to savour after having a minor surgery. Thanks”
Ashley, St. John's, NL May 15, 2014
“Love love love this product, i use it in everything from smoothies to cakes, cookies, raw treats and oatmeal...goes great mixed with a but of almond milk and the chia seed sample you guys sent me! If it weren't for Easter I probably would have gotten my order sooner... But it was still so swift! You've got a tried and true customer here, folks... Great job!”
Inge, Summerville, SC October 14, 2013
“I am very happy with my order. I love the energy squares and the organic raw cacao powder. This was my first order but it won't be the last.m”
Anna, Pensacola, FL July 31, 2013
“I normally do not leave reviews, but you guys are too awesome not to! You truly epitomize what customer service is. You have great, quality products that arrive in record time, not to mention the extra goodies you share. It is great to see a company that takes pride in their work. It shows! I've ordered from you three times and will continue. The red maca powder and raw cacao powder make delicious smoothies. I am also a fan of the energy squares (haven't had a bad flavor yet). I am pleased with the pricing and quality of your almond flour as well. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to try more of your products!”
Pat, Spooner, WI July 3, 2013
“I have been buying from your company for a couple of years now. I have always been pleased with the products and overwhelmed by the speed in which you deliver orders. I tell complete strangers about your products and your website. ”
Irene April 8, 2013
“Everything I have ordered has been delivered quickly, exactly right, fresh and delicious! You have a customer for life, Nuts!!! Love you guys!”
Showing 1-10 of 54
Joshua, Dayton, OH September 15, 2014
“GREAT TASTE!!! Better than Trader Joe's, which is amazing! There isn't a huge taste difference, but there is definitely a substantial difference in the feel good energy of the product. Loved the speed of delivery, the packaging is unique and brings a smile to my face. All three work great together; Cacao, Maca Cereal and Chlorella have changed me greatly in health. You guys are nuts, but I love ya.”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
Organic Cacao Powder
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: Peru
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|20 Pound Cases|