Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— pada, fort lauderdale, florida August 18, 2009
“my first order with nuts family, 3 kinds of soy beans, the best of the best quality soy beans that i really love it. my pumpkin seeds is a very perfect taste. i will order your products again when i almost finish my nuts. oh , and the package is very good, keep the nuts fresh and i enjoy my life with nuts everyday. thank you, nuts family”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.