Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Terrie, Allen, TX November 30, 2013
“Finally! I found the perfect human-grade, large raw sunflower seeds for our pet bird (a lost sun conure that found our wild bird seed in our back yard this past summer, and is now our pet bird...go figure). He loves them! Your service has been great, the packaging fun and unique, and in addition to buying for our bird---we plan to buy some nuts for ourselves and family this Christmas. Thank you Nuts.com! (and "Bird" thanks you too!)”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.