Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Stephanie, Romeoville, IL March 8, 2014
“I am now literally ecstatic about not only your product but my overall customer experience, but first let me say I was taking a chance on purchasing from Nuts.com because I Googled where I could buy organic chia seeds and Nuts.com was my choice and boy was I surprised with all the delicious choices of nuts, dried fruit, chocolates, sweets and more...my items came in 2 days and was nicely packaged and I also received a lil extra chia seeds in my shipment...I am now nuts over Nuts.com!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.