Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Anna, Spring Valley, NY March 4, 2014
“I am trying to eat more nuts and seeds and figured I'd try the Maple Mesquite Walnuts to mix it up a little. I was completely unprepared for how delicious they'd be. They are the perfect mix of sweet, savory and nutty. I love them right out of the bag but I see some salads in their future too. These nuts are positively crave worthy.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.