Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lenuta, Oswego, NY April 23, 2014
“Dear "Uncle Sandy, Cousin David, Dad," The organic nuts (walnuts, pine and hazelnuts), as well as the almond gift nuts are excellent. I could not wait to open them & was not disappointed! They are all very flavorful, something rare especially in almonds and pine nuts. I did not get a chance to open the poppy seed yet, but I can't wait to make a traditional cake with it. You promised the best and delivered it! Thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.