Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— E, hunterdon, New Jersey March 4, 2014
“Happy National Nut Month everyone! My favorite nuts have always been honey roasted soy beans, but ever since finding nuts.com, its been hard to choose my favorite nut when all of nuts.com products are so healthy, fresh and delicious!! But I will say that after some very difficult deciding my favorite nut still stands as being honey roasted soy beans (especially the ones from nuts.com)!!!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.