Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sotonye, Hamden, CT September 10, 2014
“I am tickled at the speed with which we received our orders, less than 24 hours at a very reasonable cost. Awesome!!!! My family and I are addicted to the Raw Cocao Brazil Nuts and Mulberries. It is our go-to snack. I add the Chia seeds to Organic Peanut butter and dip in my fruits or vegetables. All the products we've tried are of top-notch quality. I intend to try some new recipes on your website and experiment as well. I love, love Nuts.com for its never-ending ability to deliver as promised. My hat goes off to you.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.